GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Z10001

1. Z10001

19'' detroit weight?

Does anybody have these wheels on car? They are reps, and I wonder how much they weight? I know that OEM 18s are about 30lbs, but don't know how much are these reps. I'm afraid that they gonna be to heavy for 1.6tdi :/
  2. Z10001

Revozport quality?

I'm thinking getting this package Has anybody tried some of these parts. What are prices, quality? They haven't listed all prices on their website.
  3. Z10001

Serbia

Niko iz Srbije?
  4. Z10001

Eibach sportlines?

I bought new mk6 1.6tdi, I want to lower it and put some 18s. :happyanim: Have somebody pics of tdi lowered on these 50mm springs? And with spacers if possible...
  5. Z10001

Talladega pic request?

Have somebody pics of golf/gti on 19'' talladega's? Any golf that it's not R.
  6. Z10001

GTI conversion?

Just curious. If someone have standard golf, what should be average price for conversion to GTI. Front bumper (including fogs, grille and all needed conectors), side skirts, roof spoiler, rear bumper (with diffuser and pipes). Prices on ebay.de are various so what should be expected price for...
  7. Z10001

GTI - Rear Bumper/Side skirts questions?

Are differences between golf and GTI in side skirts only in black plastic part, or is needed to change whole skirts. Also does whole rear bumper needs to be changed or only difuser is different, and only it can be changed?
  8. Z10001

Official GTI/GOLF interior shots

I've seen some perfect shots of mk6 interiors, and there's no such thread as this. I would like to see some more interior shots. So lets start. I do not have mk6, so waitin' for you guys ;) Sorry for bad English, cheers!:cool: Here are some great I've found here on forum:w00t: Hope that...
  9. Z10001

Rabbit with 18'' huffs?

Does somebody have pics of lowered/not lowered Rabbit mk6 with 18'' GTI wheels?