GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MonkeyMD

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

Give me a 93 tune and I'll daily that thing
  2. MonkeyMD

Radwood Austin

That Mosler is so far into the ugly spectrum, it has circled back to looks good kind of like a model with a tooth gap or big nose.
  3. MonkeyMD

Mexico to get WRX Manual Wagon

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2025-subaru-wrx-sportswagon-first-look-review/ According to a report from CarScoops via The Drive, the Subaru WRX Sportswagon is coming to Mexico for the 2025 model year. Seriously, Subaru? Mexico is right there, but we can’t get it? You’re killing us! The 2025...
  4. MonkeyMD

Can't new accounts be moderated to stop the SPAM?

Owners are incommunicado. Site owners are the only ones that can make that change & they're in the Serengeti with no cell phone or internet.
  5. MonkeyMD

Radwood Austin

Anyone can enter their car as long as it's an 80's or 90's
  6. MonkeyMD

Radwood Austin

Is that Vortex as in VW or the turbo?
  7. MonkeyMD

Radwood Austin

Yeah. I have a thing for the Coupes specifically & my cousin had a Capri when i was like 8 and he was a little bit of a crazy driver.
  8. MonkeyMD

Radwood Austin

I didn't know about it. I was just listening to 96.3 & they were telling about it & said to text then for a chance to win 2 tickets ($45 each). So i did. Then i got a text that i won. I like to imagine that no one listens to radio anymore and i was the only one who texted.
  9. MonkeyMD

Radwood Austin

Just bored & forum seems slow, so thought I'd post some of my favorite car pics from Radwood. My first time going.
  10. MonkeyMD

Cars with ridiculous wings.

Not a wing, but i think it belongs here. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLux45g1/
  11. MonkeyMD

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

The M45. I love that thing
  12. MonkeyMD

THE Global Sportscar Racing Thread

Nice. Wec was the best racing i saw at COTA. Bought my tickets a year ago almost when the said they're coming back.