GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

RNS510 SD/Video info

Can't get a definitive answer on this after searching through the forums for 2 hours. Is it possible to play videos through the SD card or through an iPod ?
  2. O

2012 Beetle Price

Girlfriend is pretty deadset on this as the next car, is there a forum that's like this one for the Beetle ?
  3. O

Weight

Does anyone know what the weight distribution is for both the 3 door and 5 door ? And also if possible how much they both weigh ?
  4. O

Who has started collecting parts ?

Threw down my deposit on a Golf-R a few days ago and I've got some APR gear on the way. Anyone else collecting parts for their future car ?
  5. O

Monster Mats

Are they available for the Golf-R in Europe ?
  6. O

Head unit suggestions

Hey are there any aftermarket head units that look stock and work with the steering wheel control ? I'm particularly interested in a DVD player & Navi. Thanks !
  7. O

iPhone 3GS vs. Nexus One

If you are looking to upgrade your iPhone you should wait a little bit longer since the next generation one is ready for an update soon.
  8. O

Scirocco seats

How different are the interiors of the new Scirocco and MK6 GTI ? I'm very curious to see if the rear seats from the Scirocco will bolt into the new golf.
  9. O

Toyota/Subaru coupe concept

I had a 86 hatch back in the day, great car. I'm really not digging the interior though.
  10. O

Golf R32 seats

Are the seats from the european Golf R32 just rebadged Recaro Sportster CS seats ?
  11. O

BBS thread

Anyone here got pictures of their MKVI's jocking BBS wheels ?
  12. O

Mileage

What are you guys with GTi's getting for real world mileage ?
  13. O

Mark VII at 2012

Why not just wait for the MK VIII ? :laugh: