GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Cleaning your own car for the first time.

Hey guys, in this section I noticed that many of you clean your cars themselves. Well, I'm sick of having my car washed for hard money. The shop that cleans my car is very good, they don't leave any swirls or scratches and they clean the cars very well. But it's expensive so I can't do it very...
  2. W

First Aid Kit

It's me again, I have a lot of questions and my Golf TDI is not even here, wait for it to arrive and then you'll see... ;) Ok, here's the thing. The question is mainly to European Golf/GTI/GTD drivers, because the content of the First Aid Kit may be different in the USA and Canada. So...
  3. W

Chrome exhaust pipes

Does anyone know where to order chrome exhaust pipes for our golfs? My TDI is going to have visible dual pipe, but not in chrome like the GTD does.
  4. W

Faulty door seals in 2 door golfs?

I'vw heard that on the 2 door models, the door seals are faulty causing excessive wind noise and even water dripping. Is this true? Reports from 2 door golf/gti/gtd owners are welcome.
  5. W

Ordered my Golf

Hey, I ordered my Golf some time ago and wanted to share this with you. It will be produced in 2010, I will pick it up at the beginning of march (no exact date yet). Built to order. Deep black with pearl effect, 140 bhp 2.0 TDI, 6 speed manual, three door, Highline. Alcantara sports seats...
  6. W

Automatic tailgate opening via remote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ua-6McwYRI It's cool, that's what I think. You'll usually get this only on more "premium" cars. Flashy AND convenient. The only thing I was wondering is how much harder it is to close the tailgate after this mod. But I don't care - I'm going for it! Anybody...
  7. W

Recommended oil - TDI

Question to all owner's of TDIs in EUROPE (because in NA, that I know, there are different types) - what is the type of oil recommended in the owners manual? And how often it is suggested to change the oil? I'll be grateful for any info.
  8. W

Request for a photo of...

I've got no vw dealer nearby and I can't find it on the net, so I'm asking here: can any owner of VW Golf Mk VI take a shot of the rear mirror, how does it look (you know, the place where you usually have some lights for reading, etc.) and a photo of the glove compartment (how big it is etc.). I...
  9. W

Golf Mk VI daytime running lights

As in the subject - does golf have daytime running lights? Maybe ordinary halogen lights do have, and xenon don't? In the xenon case, there are only two hmm... lamps, one is the xenon lens, the other- turning light. What about halogen lights? Any info would be appreciated.