GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Remote Starter in MKVI

As anyone has successfully installed (not by themselves necessarily) a remote car starter? And do you have any recommendation? I'm thinking of getting for my GTI for this winter. I would like one with looooooong range since the parking from my work building is pretty far. I was thinking maybe...
  2. G

GTI - Plaid vs Leather

My friend can't decide, please choose for him:
  3. G

How do I get my 3 free months of SIRIUS Sat Radio?

The title says it all I guess: How do I get my 3 free months of SIRIUS Sat Radio? I didn't find anything in the manuals and the dealership didn't give me any code. I'm I missing something? Thx
  4. G

GTI Winter Tires

Since it's getting darn cold now :thumbdown: and it's the law! I need to buy some winter tires for my MK6 GTI. Any recommendation model and size? Note that I will be buying some rims for my winter tires. probably simple metal ones. Thx
  5. G

User Manual

Anyone know if I can get my hand on a pdf version of the new GTI (gulp Golf) and the RCD510 radio (If they are not on the same manual. I would certainly past the time before I receive the REAL THING :thumbup: in 2 weeks apparently. Thx
  6. G

DSG Modes

If I understand correctly the DSG Auto transmission (in the GTi) as 3 mode: D (for Drive I guess): Up-shift around 3000 rpm, and you can override it with the paddles behind the steering wheel. S (Sport): Up-shift around red line, and you can override it with the paddles behind the steering...