GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

What was your last car?

1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 I've been wanting a Golf for many years and now was the time to jump in. Quality is up, and the car is great.
  2. D

Dynaudio with other head units

The ONE thing about my GTI that I have a problem with is the RCD510 head unit. It's SO SLOOOOOOW when used with an iPod, no matter what model. There are these ugly breaks in continuity between songs, and it doesn't always play nice with my iPod either. Does it matter to a Dynaudio system what...
  3. D

Weird Stereo Issue With RCD-510

My RCD-510 acts strangely about once every 2 weeks or so. No matter what mode I'm in, radio, CD, or iPod, the system will go through volume oscillations, going from whatever the real setting is, to something like half, staying at each for a few seconds. The only way I've been able to stop it is...
  4. D

TDI = GTI ?

I've had my GTI for a little over a month now. I have, for years now, been a truck driver. I was quite content with my Toyota Tacoma for many years but within the last year or two, I felt it was time for something new. If you keep any car long enough, all the little things you wish were...
  5. D

Getting Music Onto SDHC From iTunes

Are there any Mac users out there who've already done this? What's the best way to load up a 32gig SDHC card with MP3's? There's some mention in the manual about preserving a file structure as present in the iTunes library. What happens when you just drag and drop files directly from iTunes...