GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2010GTi Carbon

FS: Thule 480 Traverse Roof Rack *$300 SHIPPED*

*SOLD* Thule square bar roof rack. Sold my 2010 VW GTI and no longer have a need for this. - "769" 50 in. long Square cross bars - "480" Foot kit - "1323" Fit kit - Includes (4) Four locks and key
  2. 2010GTi Carbon

Wolfsgart 2013

WOLFSGART 2013 It's once again that time for WOLFSGART, Vermont's Aircooled and Watercooled Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche and German Car Show. The Fourth Annual Wolfsgart 2013 festival is held in beautiful Burlington, Vermont at the Champlain Valley Exposition in Essex Junction, July 26-28...
  3. 2010GTi Carbon

Wolfsgart 2013

WOLFSGART 2013 It's once again that time for WOLFSGART, Vermont's Aircooled and Watercooled Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche and German Car Show. The Fourth Annual Wolfsgart 2013 festival is held in beautiful Burlington, Vermont at the Champlain Valley Exposition in Essex Junction, July 26-28...
  4. 2010GTi Carbon

Wolfsgart 2013

5. 2010GTi Carbon

Borderlands 2

Anyone been playing? If you're playing on PC, add me on Steam. Steam ID: summit1986_szbb
  6. 2010GTi Carbon

Show for a great cause

I know I'm across the pond but I saw this on Jalopnik.com and had to pass this along. Jalopnik Link: http://jalopnik.com/5939575/dads-wish-to-give-his-sick-son-a-car-show-goes-viral-overnight Original Thread: http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/947972-losing-my-son-please-help.html
  7. 2010GTi Carbon

VAG-COM Mobile

Thought I'd share this little gem... :happyanim:
  8. 2010GTi Carbon

Wolfsgart 2012

Hope to see everybody there. Going to be a great show this year.
  9. 2010GTi Carbon

Wolfsgart 2012

Hope to see everybody there. Going to be a great show this year.
  10. 2010GTi Carbon

Wolfsgart 2012

Going to be a great show this year! Hopefully we can get a good turn-out.
  11. 2010GTi Carbon

NAMJAM '12

Let's get a good showing!
  12. 2010GTi Carbon

XE Motorsports. Legit?

http://www.xemotorsports.com/ Are these guys legit? Some of their site seems fairly sketchy but their prices on VMR wheels are cheap, are claiming to be a VMR Authorized Retailer, and FREE SHIPPING... I want to trust them, but parts of their site are poorly put together and some parts are in...
  13. 2010GTi Carbon

Eurojet TBE (preorder edition) CEL/spacers

Okay... so... Got the Eurojet TBE back in September when it first came out, and as we're all aware, is different than the one being hawked now. Initially I had the APR Stg. 2 testpipe file to clear the CEL, and all was well. Then came inspection time...FAIL. Readiness not set (NY is a buck...
  14. 2010GTi Carbon

Failed NY Inspection

Went in for my first inspection today and failed on emissions for a "Not Ready" reading from the OBD/II readiness monitor. I'm fairly positive this has to do with my APR Stage 2 testpipe file and was wondering if switching to a non-testpipe file and adding a 42DD O2 spacer will get me passing...