GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

What are you listening to?

I'm sure you know DJ Baby Anne? Her set "Dark Side of The Boom" is the classic Miami Bass/Electro mix. It never gets old to me, I especially love it around 17 mins in.
  2. S

What are you listening to?

Good music choices. I download a LOT of music so I'm listening to different stuff every week, but lately I love: Groove Armada - Paper Romance Clive Mead vs. Republic of Loose - Comeback Phantogram - When I'm Small The Drums - Let's Go Surfing Roguewaves - Ruins Two Door Cinema Club - I Can...
  3. S

People with aftermarket intakes...

What do you have, and how do you like it? In terms of sound, quality, and possible butt dyno (or real dyno) performance boost? Simply put, I currently have a MK5 GTI with the Forge spacer (full vent) and Neuspeed P-Flo. I'm getting my MK6 this Summer, and want to be able to hear the turbo as...
  4. S

Let's talk about Hockey.

Any Hockey fans? Has to be a few of you on here! Sabres fan here, despite living in Montreal. I follow the Habs and Rags (I'm from NYC) but I'm all about the Slugs =)
  5. S

It's like ...

It's like taking the best day of your life and putting it in your mouth.
  6. S

Enter @ Own Risk

It makes no sense if he's a French speaking Belgian, otherwise it's slightly amusing and fitting.
  7. S

sexy chicks

Yes, I know what you meant. I was confirming that the last 3 pics are of the same girl, not that all 6 are the same. Sorry for the confusion. First 3 and last 3 are different. Here are links to more galleries of Amy, from the last 3 photos =) Edit: http://amy.crocogirls.com/...
  8. S

Enter @ Own Risk

This thread isn't nearly epic enough. I'm pretty disappointed. MK5 forums were more fun =P
  9. S

sexy chicks

Yeah, same girl. I used to know her name and have tons of her pics... I'll try to find that info and post =)