GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Hawk HPS vs. EBC yellowstuff

I need some new pads, and I think I've narrowed things down to either the HPS pads from Hawk or yellowstuff from EBC. I wanted to see if anyone has any insight on which one to pick. Things I care about are stopping power (dry much more important than wet), noise, and track capability. Dust...
  2. B

VAGCOM in San Diego

Hey everyone, I've made a post like this before, but have been out of the country for the last 8 months. I'm back now though, and willing to help people out with VAGCOM tweaks in and around the 858 area (I live in 92130 specifically). I'm around most any afternoon, and tend to frequent this...
  3. B

Blue Smoke (armchair mechanic thread)

So I'm going to take my car in to the dealership tomorrow to get it looked at, but I thought I'd throw this out here to see if anyone has ideas. Here's what happened: during an autocross run my GTI emitted a large cloud of blue smoke, followed by several smaller ones. It was no small puff, and...
  4. B

Just got a VAGCOM in SD

I just got my VAGCOM and would be willing to help out people who want some tweaks done. I live in 92130. Only thing is I might be going out of town for a month on the 25th, so if you want it done soon you'll have to be quick. Message me/post here. No payment needed, but I wouldn't say no to beer.:)