GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

i started off in a 2008 silver polo i put some nice rims on her but she just wasnt fast enough. Went to my local VW garage to see what i could get my hands on has my eye wer on the entry level scirocco the 172 i think but when i went home to get an insurance quote the cheapest i got was £5000...
  2. L

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

i started off in a 2008 silver polo i put some nice rims on her but she just wasnt fast enough. Went to my local VW garage to see what i could get my hands on has my eye wer on the entry level scirocco the 172 i think but when i went home to get an insurance quote the cheapest i got was...
  3. L

Problems with my aftermarket exhaust! :mad0259:

I've fitted a custom exhaust to my 122 tsi (miltek sort of sound), i had it fitted around 2-3 months ago and i started to have problems with emissions and the dash came on with 2 lights the engine management light and i think it was the ESP light it was also misfiring and wouldnt realy go above...
  4. L

random faliure of power steering whilst stationary?

whilst been stationary my power streering has failed twice within around a month after turning my car off and then back on it came back on :iono: anything simular happend to anybody else if so do you knw why?
  5. L

Has anybody fitted an aftermarket exhaust?

I've fitted a custom exhaust to my 122 tsi (miltek sort of sound), i had it fitted around 2-3 months ago and i started to have problems with emissions and the dash came on with 2 lights the engine management light and i think it was the ESP light it was also misfiring and wouldnt realy go above...