GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Darkmkvigti

Spring Fling 2011...June 5th

Its back again, the 8th annual Spring Fling! http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5101617-SpringFling-2011
  2. Darkmkvigti

Fast Five...What did you think!

Saw it and loved it...what did everybody else think of it! :w00t:
  3. Darkmkvigti

VAGCOM HELP!!! Fault code 00984 & 00985

Hello having problems fixing the coding for this issue (see below) need help cause its driving me insane only having one reverse brake light and dimmer out light in the rear! Thursday,29,July,2010,23:54:34:54296 VCDS Version: Release 10.6.0 Data version: 20100630...
  4. Darkmkvigti

So! What to do with time off...and my car in the shop.

So, I was driving down the highway and I smoke a bird doing 130km...long story short, I dropped of my car to get the bumper and grill fixed. With nothing to do, I decided to wash and wax my other VW and Audi! DAMAGE from the bird....:mad0259:
  5. Darkmkvigti

Spring Fling 2010...LETS REP THE MK6

So a local show and shine is happing on Sunday June 6th 2010. It at the Hansa Has in Missassuga from 11 am to 3 pm (All German Cars Welcome) Here are the details below for those interested. We are think of having a pre-meet to roll in together around 10am. http://www.springflingcanada.com/ 1...
  6. Darkmkvigti

"NO SCREWS" Lic. Plate Tow Hook

Hey people, just ordered this for my GTI and though I would share the wealth. Since I need a license plate in Ontario, Canada and I did not have holes drilled into my car from the dealer, I needed to find a solution and here it is! http://www.gominigo.com/30.html :happyanim:
  7. Darkmkvigti

Where to buy black or red VW GTI wheel lug bolts?

I just installed my VMR V710 19's and am looking to change the OEM lugs. I was looking for colored M14 x 1.5 bolt 17mm set for my car and am not able to find them. Anybody have custom or colored ones? If so, where did you get them? I checked ebay and found nothing.
  8. Darkmkvigti

BLACK MKVI WITH 19' VMR's V710

I just got the rims put on and thought I would share! They are 225/35r19 in the front and 235/35r19 in the rear. (A little bit of rub on bad bumps all around...need to raise the car a bit) Sorry car is dirty and my tuner bolts have not arrived. BEFORE RIMS AFTER RIMS
  9. Darkmkvigti

Anybody in Toronto CAD have (VAG-COM Diagnostic System) with HEX-USB+CAN

Looking to pay someone who knows what they are doing to do the gauge sweep and the auto window with remote feature on my car. Just wondering if anybody has the part? If they do, just PM me. :thumbup:
  10. Darkmkvigti

Calling all Toronto & GTA mkvi owners...

Anybody in the Toronto and surrounding area looking to meet up on Sundays or weekly?. I am not sure if this has been done yet, but I would like to find out if there is a mkvi meet besides the one Renforth and the other on the Queensway. :thumbup:
  11. Darkmkvigti

Adjusting headlights after lowering?

I have a question about the factory settings on the headlights after lowering! If I lowered my car, do I need to realign the headlights to aim higher? I have noticed that the headlights seem to appear lower (obviously), but I was wondering if anybody has readjusted them as of yet or if they...
  12. Darkmkvigti

It's done...Vmaxx Installed and AWESOME!

Here are the before, during and after pics. I had the springs installed at LUKASPORT in Woodbridge ONT. Great guy, clean shop and he know his Vdubs. BEFORE DURING AFTER (HAS TO SETTLE STILL) It is at the mid-high setting I will post more pics in 3 weeks when I really...
  13. Darkmkvigti

So I decided to go with Vmaxx coilovers!

So, I know what some of you are thinking...WHY? But, after a ride in my buddies GTI 337 and his buddies Mkiv Jetta, I thought they were pretty good. After Vmaxx re-went there revision, and began using H & R struts they are pretty reputable. They offer a unlimited 2 year warranty and the build...
  14. Darkmkvigti

What suspension to buy? KW, VMaxx, H & R (Cup Kit) or Eibach

I have a 2010 Mkvi GTI Black and am really torn about what to buy. I live in Canada and with so many different company's offering such a diverse line-up of full coil-over suspensions, I really don't know what to invest in. I want a smooth ride that will lower my car a little (1.6 -1.8 Front...