GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. OverTimer1

FR-S picked up today. Compared to my TDI....

The biggest flaw of thr frs is not the underpowered engine. Its the rust bucket it will become if you live in the snow belt and drive it anything but nice weather. The frs would have made a lot more sense as a 30k base car with better parts.
  2. OverTimer1

2013 Platinum Gray GLI Dsg Autobahn

It's loaded it's $25,500 and I need it gone. Link to Vortex Thread http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?6045555-2013-GLI-Autobahn-Platinum-Gray-Dsg&p=81943355 Pm me on either site.
  3. OverTimer1

New here... between the Focus ST and the GTI

I test drove an st awhile ago it was loaded with racaros and blah blah blah. The shifter feels nearly identical to the GTI. The handling feels darn close as well. The power isn't extremely noticeably different and the interior feels just as shitty as our 08 focus. Speaking of the interior if...
  4. OverTimer1

2013 Audi RS6 Avant

I'd rather have the v10
  5. OverTimer1

Guess what my doctor drives!!!

My boss drives a Chevy my doctor drives a kia my aunt who makes what I make in a year in a week drives a 99 saab. When I see a clean mk4 driving down the road I say hmm I could live with that everyday.... Long story short who wants to buy my car.
  6. OverTimer1

New car suggestions. Budget 27k

Let me have my dream. :mad::D
  7. OverTimer1

New car suggestions. Budget 27k

Word or a C4 / C5 vette there so raw but that's a little to raw for most
  8. OverTimer1

2013 Passat V6 SEL

I'd rather have a 2.0t 6spd B6 passat wagon with a modified high def kit and a big turbo than either. Yes this is off topic but I saw a wagon with a high Def kit slammed on pie plates earlier this week with Ohio plates I almost J'd in my P's
  9. OverTimer1

I present you the PT Beetle

Needs moved to ricer spotted. That's rice as far as I'm concerned.
  10. OverTimer1

I may never leave my couch again

My first thought lol
  11. OverTimer1

first drive! Car and Driver, 2015 GTI

The gti optioned out and the gli optioned out currently about 2k.
  12. OverTimer1

Drooling over a Volvo other than a Polestar

If anything it has lines from a speed 3. Did I post on vortex again :confused:
  13. OverTimer1

Drooling over a Volvo other than a Polestar

Volvo V40 5cy turbo diesel 150hp 260ftlbs Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  14. OverTimer1

AWD is overrated?

I read the first paragraph and smelled fail.
  15. OverTimer1

A nice S2000

Racing seats add a good two inches in leg room.
  16. OverTimer1

MotorTrend CLA First Drive: GTI owners will graduate into CLA

1k on a civic sounds like a pretty good investment depending on the shape of the car and if it's owned.
  17. OverTimer1

2013 Shelby Focus ST Quick Drive

40k for a Ford focus? Dafck