GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Nicoo..

Toyo T1R or Hankook v12 evos?

hey, i keep getting bubbles on the sides of my dunlop sportmaxx on 18" detroits because our roads are really crap in lebanon.. every time i got a bubble i changed one tire for the same one and just get another bubble.. now i have a bubble and decided to change the 2 front wheels together... i...
  2. Nicoo..

STI resonator swap ?

I went to a local professional garage today to see what i can do to my exhaut piping to IMPROVE the SOUND a bit.. nway he raised my car and when he got under it he told me i got three options: 1- He can swap my resonator for a 2009 subaru STI one (which is A LOT smaller than the GTI's one) 2-...
  3. Nicoo..

Volkswagen GTI edition 35 revealed

I don't know if this has been posted before.. if yes then please moderators delete the thread. Anyway here it is in the words of TOP GEAR. "Accepted wisdom tells us coral is the gift for a 35th anniversary. Volkswagen, however, has chosen power. Meet the Golf GTI Edition 35. As the name...
  4. Nicoo..

need advice stage 2 with drop in filter

hey everyone, as some of you might know i have revo stage 1 and had the k&n typhoon intake but ended up removing it because i got 6 CELs and limp modes in one day.. so i was contemplating getting another intake (i prefer louder ones so dnt tell me get a carbonio plz) and liked the EVOMS.. but...
  5. Nicoo..

ITG intakes in the US ??

heyy, i was just wondering if anyone knows someone that sells the ITG induction kit or intake for the mk6 GTI in the US? if yes please point me to their site or email.. thanks
  6. Nicoo..

My LAST question about intakes..

Hey everyone, OK for those who don't know, i have a euro spec 2010 GTI with Revo stage 1 (newest revision), due to lack of dealers in lebanon i went with the K&N typhoon intake which gave me CEL and "limp mode" 6 times in just one day.. note that the maf housing was the other way around (suited...
  7. Nicoo..

Bugatti 16C Galibier set for production!

it was a concept like a year ago.. comes with the same engine as the veyron.. w12 but intead of 4 turbochargers it gets "just" 2 :P really nice car!
  8. Nicoo..

[quick] carbonio stage 1 box size

pla can anyone tell me the exact dimensions of the stage 1 carbonio intake PACKAGE... (height, width, length) and the weight of the whole thing if possible.. the reason i ask is because i want to ship it from america and they charge me depending on the size of the package.. Thanks
  9. Nicoo..

Glow Shift Boost gauge

Hey everyone, there's a local dealer for "glow shift" gauges here in lebanon and i want to know if anyone has a boost/vaccum one on his GTI? or heard of anything about it? are glow shift products usually accurate and good quality? any feedback is welcome :) btw that's the gauge i'm talking...
  10. Nicoo..

mods to ameliorate stock brakes ?

as the title suggests.. i have stock brakes and i'm stage 1... i am ordering an intake in a couple of days and stage 2 isnt far ahead... is there anything i could change in my brakes to make them better? NB: that is without getting new brakes (here in leb i know only of the ABT brakes which...
  11. Nicoo..

Saw a Mini Cooper Countryman - HE BIG!

lol yeah coz the 2 door GTI is a midget compared to the 5 door..:23: :word:
  12. Nicoo..

Saw a Mini Cooper Countryman - HE BIG!

lol at big small car :D i went to the unveiling of that new mini a couple months ago so i know what you're talking about :P they're just higher than our cars.. but they're definitely roomier as far as passengers legroom and headroom is concerned..
  13. Nicoo..

2 worst mods ever :(

so here it is.. i had a bone stock 2010 mk6 gti with an ABT rear muffler (not even a catback).. and was against the idea of modding and tuning.. but finally decided one day befor my birthday to go with REVO stage 1.. when i did the remap it was raining so i didnt have the opportunity to test my...
  14. Nicoo..

Stock Cat delete

I dont know if there's a thread about it but i searched and didnt find.. nway i have a bone stock car with an ABT rear muffler.. I want a bit more sound/performance but not over the top so i was thinking of doing a cat delete.. actually i know nothing about it so if anyone can explain to me a...
  15. Nicoo..

K&N Typhoon intake

Heyy everyone.. i'm gonna buy a new intake for my car this week so i would like a little advice... There's a K&N representative in lebanon so i'm considering their Typhoon intake.. (i tried to ship neuspeed P-FLO and BSH True Seal intake but both were over 600 $ after customs and shipping and...
  16. Nicoo..

SAP mode on RCD 510 - HELP!

OK i have a euro spec 2010 GTI with RCD 510 and premium bluetooth (with voice commands and SAP or sim access profile etc..) I also have a Blackberry Bold 2 that I successfully paired with my car... the only thing is when i'm connected, My phone enters in SAP mode and wouldn't let me do anything...
  17. Nicoo..

Need advice on addition to my muffler

hey everyone :) First of all i have a euro spec 211 ps gti with an ABT rear kit + exhaust system... now when ABT says "exhaust system", what they meant was "muffler + tips" and i didn't know that back then :S So all i have is the muffler... and i am thinking of pushing my car to no more than...
  18. Nicoo..

What to get: a New GTI or Old Porsche 911 ?

the 911 is my all time favorite car and i too was in a similar situation a couple of months ago... i was about to get my first car... i was between a used sl500, 635ci, carrera cabriolet... but i got the gti regardless.... there's nothing like the smell of a new car and the fact that you're the...
  19. Nicoo..

Gauges like on the golf R20

Heyy everyone :) I know this is a meaningless mod but i like the way all the indicators of the gauges (speedometer, fuel tank, RPM, etc..) go till the end and then come back to 0 when starting up the car, like on the R20 (and the current gen subaru impreza and camaro ss, etc..). So i was...