1. mkstan15

What is your occupation?

2nd year anesthesiology resident
  2. mkstan15

What is your occupation?

Physician
  3. mkstan15

What's YOUR income?

I wont be balling for another 8-10 years. Went to undergrad, grad, school, and medical school. Resident salary is shit for the hours I work if you break it down hourly but as an attending I should be making minimum 275K starting out. The majority of which will go towards student loans until that...
  4. mkstan15

Zimmerman found not guilty, it's about to get real

I'm just going to throw in my two cents here. I didnt buy into the media race baiting nor did I follow the whole trial in depth. It is my opinion that GZ instigated the situation. Had he stayed in his car, the whole situation could have been avoided. 2nd degree murder.. probably not...
  5. mkstan15

DSG service

Anyone recommend a good shop for DSG service in south jersey or philly are near lindenwold? Just recently moved here and looking to have my 40K service done.
  6. mkstan15

Nelson Racing Engines (WTF?)

seems like you may have to wait quite a while for one of their engines http://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?78475-Nelson-Racing-Engines doesnt seem to be work the 20-40k to me:iono:
  7. mkstan15

2013 Shelby GT500-Based Shelby 1000 S/C Has 1200 HP

WTF is ford smoking?! You can get a supercharger or twin turbos and add them to any base 2011-present mustang GT and make the same power for about half the price of this thing. For example the hellion twin turbo kit is 9k. Even if you bought a built race engine you probably wouldnt spend more...
  8. mkstan15

A sad day...

(UPDATED!!!!!) A sad day... [/B]So I've been having problems with my passenger side front tire being low on air for about the past two weeks. At first I had to add air about every 5 days and then it moved to daily. So I finally finished my rotation and had time to take it to a shop to see...
  9. mkstan15

cobalt ss

I had a dream I raced a cobalt ss. I was cruising down the highway and saw him in front of me so i did a semi ricer fly by to get his attention. I slowed just after passing him and we slowed to 40. Honked it off and we were off. I pulled for about 1 gear,probably due to the dsg, by about a door...
  10. mkstan15

Stage 2 in and working

Just thought I'd update my situation with my ECU and tuning. I finally got tuned thursday afternoon at APtuning. All went well and I was in and out in about 1.5hrs. The guys there showed me how to use the cruise control to switch between programs and all the other features. Exhaust is hella...
  11. mkstan15

Another APR ecu....

Effed up!!! Just got off the phone with my shop who has had my car for the past two weeks. You can see the initial fiasco in the other thread I started titled "going stage 2 right now." I was told my car is going to require a new ecu now. This is after being told that initially there was...
  12. mkstan15

getting stage 2 right now

So I'm at the shop getting flashed apr stage 2 and my downpipe installed. Nothing but good things from the guys at nothing leaves stock. Too bad I cant say the same for my USP motor sports downpipe :thumbdown:. WTF man? Had to heat that bitch with a torch and bend it into place. Should...
  13. mkstan15

Colonial VW/Subaru

This place has the worst service department ever. I arrived 20 mins early for my appointment only to stand there for 25 minutes before someone asked me if I was being helped. Was told the 10k service would take a little over an hour but it really took more like 2.5 hrs. After the car was done...
  14. mkstan15

Something happened to my intake!!!!

It got a little cooler!!!!!! Looks kind of janky at the bends but I'll fix it when I get a chance. I also need another roll because I ran out when I got close to the air box.
  15. mkstan15

And so it begins!!

I have to take my car to the dealer again tomorrow and see if they figure out what's wrong with my car the second time. A while back my CEL came on and I noticed the car began stuttering from about 1800-3000 rpms. It was a PIA trying to accelerate on the highway. Today I was sitting in Philly...
  16. mkstan15

first bad encounter with the GTI!!!!

So I just finished installing my BSH race intake and decided to take the car out for a spin. BSH intake sucks...... but in a great way. On my way back home I have what could have possibly have been one of the weirdest encounters since having my GTI and probably owning cars in general. To start...
  17. mkstan15

United grey hotness!!!!

Just put on my VMR VB3 19's. I need to get some tuner bolts because the stock locking lug doesn't fit the wheels. Took the pics with my storm, I'll get some better ones later.