GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: NEW BBS COs 18x8 w/ Conti DW 225/40 18 in New Mexico

FS: No more Please delete
  2. J

Pending sale: OEM LED tails tinted no fog with harnesses

SOLD: OEM LED tails tinted no fog with harnesses Sold my GOLF R today and removed my LED tails. They have about 2 months/200 miles on them with no flaws. They are the tinted OEM with no fogs and come with the harnesses. They were bought new from ECS tuning for $792. They are boxed up and I will...
  3. J

FS: Golf R 2.0T FSI Carbonio intake part# CI100012

FS: Golf R 2.0T FSI Carbonio intake I just traded my Golf R in today and never got to install my intake so it is brand new. If you are like me and have had this intake on order since March, then cancel it like I did and get this one. APR gave me arrival dates every 2 weeks for the last 3 months...
  4. J

Questions for those with shaved front bumpers

Hopefully you guys can help out as I would like to do this all at once. 1. Do you remove anything other than the sidemarkers like the washers and tow access panel? 2. If the washer panels are removed, are the washer units removed also? 3. Also with sidemarkers and washers removed, do you get...
  5. J

What car would you own up to $100,000?

1 car all 100k spent: slightly used Audi R8, V8 or V10....doesn't matter
  6. J

What was your first car?

1. Sweet 1965 Chevy SWB pickup 2. thru 63. Various other cars 64. Sweet 2013 Golf R
  7. J

3 Words ONLY

on the toilet
  8. J

FS: BRAND NEW BBS COs 18x8 w/Pirelli PZeros 225/40-18

FS: BRAND NEW BBS COs 18x8 w/Pirelli PZeros SOLD I just sold my Mk VI GTI and kept the wheels. I have a set of BBS COs 18x8 mounted on Pirelli PZero Nero All Seasons 225/40-18. I bought them 2 months ago from Tire Rack for $xxxx mounted including TPMS sensors. The wheels and tires have less...
  9. J

What was your last car?

I had a 2011 Volvo C30 before my GTI. It was fun but somewhat dull steering. Plus you never saw another one. Also I had 53 others prior to that. Fun hobby and don't plan on stopping.....or until my wife leaves.