GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Imbroglio1

HPA SHS coilovers - installed

The SHS coils are essentially KW V1's but tuned slightly softer for street. As with the V1's, these are stainless and have the "inox" coating / Lifetime warranty etc... I chose these because I didn't want an extreme drop - just enough to remove the fender gap. I also wanted to maintain a...
  2. Imbroglio1

For those running Fogs as DTRLs...

I noticed the other day when I turned off the car and mistakenly left my lights on (fogs too)...that the HIDs project a small amount of light under the 'main' bulb. It was night and I thought the effect was really cool. So to my question...for those of you who've used VAGCOM to turn off the...
  3. Imbroglio1

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Thanks! While I'm not one who typcially goes to meets, I appreciate the offer, and look forward to meeting you should that ever happen. I'm already excited at the prospect of owning this car...but it's going to be a tough 3-4 months of waiting.
  4. Imbroglio1

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hey, I'm Kyle from Vancouver Canada, new to the forum and new to VW. Test drove a 2010 GTI on the weekend and fell in love. Currently drive a 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS and was considering / had tested out a handfull of other potential purchases (WRX, used WRX STI, used A3 / A4, MS3, Used BMW...