GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bube

Official Custom Interior Picture Thread

I searched but didn't find any thread with pics of custom interiors. Hope I didn't miss it somewhere.. So, here's mine
  2. Bube

Mk6 1.4 TSI - angine tuning (video)

Here is the short video that I made last week. My Mk6 is finally tuned as I wanted from the beginning! - full Supersprint exhaust - Forge twintercooler - Forge intake - stage I remap The results are 207 hp, 333 Nm and 7 sec 0-100 and it sounds like this...
  3. Bube

Vote 4 Mk6 Interceptor :)

Hey guys, please vote for my Mk6 on Facebook! I'm 2nd for 8 days now, need only 30 votes to be the winner of the month and get 200$ cupon on part4euro. Thanks! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=498282004725&set=a.495243219725.276725.367360459725
  4. Bube

Mk1 & Mk6 fall session!

Mine Interceptor and friend's Mk1 GTI. I took this photos 31.10.2010. Enjoy! ;)
  5. Bube

Dirty candy!

My inspiration never ends! :wub:
  6. Bube

Lowered on Eibach

Friends, I got some good news. We instaled Eibach Pro Street last saturday and now my ride looks like this! ALL comments welcome!
  7. Bube

AMG vs. BBS rims for TSI

As some of you know, not long ago I buyed VMR V710 19" matt black wheels.. ..but for next year I'm planing to buy another set, 18" one! Something totally opossite of this dark, black and big VMR-s. Now I have two good deals, to take BBS custom painted in white or AMG ones. These...
  8. Bube

VMR 715 on Golf mk6?

Did anyone putted these wheels (19") on new golf yet? If someone did, picture please! :)
  9. Bube

Mk6 TSI Interceptor from Croatia!

Mk6 TSI Interceptor from Croatia! (a LOT of pics!!) Hi everyone! I'm writing you from Sisak, Croatia. Five months ago I buyed 1.4 TSI Highline with 160 hp + Bi-xenon, sunroof and some other stuff like seat heathing, rain sensor, front lights washing system.. Here are the the things that I...