GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. boostedmk6

FS: OBDeleven Pro (Old Gen)

Have a OBDeleven Pro scan tool for sale. This is the old generation model (white). $50
  2. boostedmk6

Intake Valve Cleaning

Hey guys, Looking for recommendations on carbon cleaning (walnut blasting) in the GTA. Where have people gone lately and what was the cost? I have P0302 and P0300 codes - plugs and coils have been replaced with no change. Most likely the valves are full of carbon.
  3. boostedmk6

Rear alignment bolts

Hey guys, I went to get an alignment the other day and the shop couldn't adjust the rear because they claimed the bolts were all rusted out. Does anybody know what bolts these are so I can replace them and get my rear alignment adjusted?
  4. boostedmk6

APR Carbon Fibre Intake System (Stage 1)

Stage one APR Intake in good condition. No discoloring or damage, includes original hardware, filter and hoses. $180
  5. boostedmk6

No sound from speakers

Hi guys, For about a week now there has been no sound coming from the speakers in my car. Headunit is fully functional but does not play audio through any source. I have checked all fuses and disconnected the battery with no luck. Do you have any idea how I can fix this? I have a RNS510 with...
  6. boostedmk6

Warning for those with DriverGear springs

Just a heads up for those with DG springs. Had these on my GTI for 3 years and heard a metal on metal sound on my way home from work yesterday. The spring cracked at the bottom and nearly dislodged from the strut as shown in the second picture. I will be returning back to stock springs.
  7. boostedmk6

Intake manifold replacement

Hey guys, Has anyone had any luck getting a faulty intake manifold replaced under the extended warranty? My car is throwing a p02015 and likely needs a new manifold. I know VW extended the warranty on this part, just cant find the letter VW sent out.
  8. boostedmk6

Oil Filter Housing Tube Drain Valve

Changed the oil on my GTI and had what looked like a drain valve spring come out of the oil filter housing. Has this happened to anyone else here?
  9. boostedmk6

OEM VW Interlagos

As much as I love these wheels I've decided to downsize to 17's and will no longer have any use for them. These are genuine OEM wheels that I've kept in great condition - no curb marks or major scratches on all four wheels and they are all perfectly straight. The wheels do have some minor stone...
  10. boostedmk6

Lube shop fail

Not sure if this has been posted yet: http://jalopnik.com/lazy-idiots-at-lube-shop-cut-hole-in-audi-s4s-aero-pan-1748394648?trending_test_five_a&utm_expid=66866090-76.Xf7HV5ZSS3i8CtAkjmzQiA.1&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fjalopnik.com%2F%3Ftrending_test_five_a%26startTime%3D1450407600657 And if...
  11. boostedmk6

(4) Continental ContiProContact 235/40/18

I have a set of four Continental all-season tires that I will not be needing as I have switched to summer tires. They have approximately 60% tread life and are in great condition with no plugs, repairs or uneven wear. I believe these are OE tires on many VW models. Sold Local pick-up only...
  12. boostedmk6

Couple buys stolen car on Craigslist

LINK What kind of precautions do you guys take when purchasing vehicles from private sellers?
  13. boostedmk6

OEM Detroits with tires

SOLD WHEEL 1 WHEEL 2 WHEEL 3 Wheel 4
  14. boostedmk6

Should you enroll in pay-as-you-drive car insurance?

LINK What do you guys think? Does anyone here participate in these programs? Did your insurance rates increase/decrease?
  15. boostedmk6

FS: Stock GTI Parts

Trying to clean out the garage a bit so if anybody needs something just let me know. Everything only has about 30,000KM on it. OEM Downipe - SOLD OEM Intake - $50 OEM K03 (IHI) - SOLD OEM GTI springs - SOLD PM me for pics.
  16. boostedmk6

WTB: RAI or 42DD 02 Spacer

Need one of these ASAP to pass the new emissions. Doesn't matter what brand really.
  17. boostedmk6

FS: APR Intake

Selling this for a friend who decided to sell his 2013 GTI. The intake has approximately 6 months of use and is in excellent condition. SOLD
  18. boostedmk6

WTB: Detroit Wheel

I'm looking for one OEM Detroit wheel. Willing to pay a decent price if it's in good or new condition. Preferably in the GTA but don't mind having it shipped.
  19. boostedmk6

Man who plowed into crowd at SXSW could face death penalty

What do you guys think? Link
  20. boostedmk6

WTB: R8 coil packs

Preferably a new set, or really good condition. Just had a coil go out on me after going stage 2 and don't want it happening again.