GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

FS: OZ Ultraleggera 17x8 ET48 w/ summers. Less than 500 miles on them!!!

I JUST bought a set of OZ Ultreleggera Silver with Sumitomo HTR Z III 225/45/17 about a month ago. I have only put less than 500 miles on them. Calm miles too, just driving to work. Why am I selling? I bought a Z4 today and traded in my Sportwagen. I still have a Golf, but I am not...
  2. A

Help with Ed's OEM Look Xenons

I am having issues with my driver's side headlight/ xenon. I installed them on Friday and I received a bulb out error (Driver's low beam). After the third try to turn on the low beams it started working. Saturday morning I had the same issue, turn on headlights, low beams turn on, but the...
  3. A

3 Words ONLY

is for rapists
  4. A

Word Association Game

AIDS
  5. A

The Picture Game

6. A

Whats your occupation?

Former Infantry Marine now in law school.
  7. A

Word Association Game

beastiality
  8. A

I'm so ...

I'm so sick of the South... Get me out! Law school, stuck here.
  9. A

It's like ...

It's like I'm used to working 5 and I'm only working two next week :)
  10. A

Off-Topic Chat

I tried buying one with the employee pricing but the dealers were trying to screw me. Thank god that I didn't get one. I then wanted the 5.0 Mustang, but realized that it would soon turn into a piece of crap like my old 2007 mustang gt that I owned new. Digital speedo is my favorite feature on...
  11. A

3 Words ONLY

going on at
  12. A

What was your last car?

BMW 335i 400+ hp huge piece of shit...
  13. A

MKVI Golf TDI Dropped on 18" Velos

So here is my TDI to date: Mods so far: OEM VW 18x8 Velos Titanium Silver ET 44 H&R Super Sports Muffler/ Hood Dampening Delete De-badged JOM Badge-less grill (Back ordered) Panzer Plate Sylvania Ultra Bulbs Monster Mats Sigma 6 SSK BFI Torque Arm Insert Revo Technik tune (Appointment set)...
  14. A

Eos Wheels

Hey I'm looking at replacing my Porto's and was interested at getting VW Velos in Titanium. They say they are for an Eos but they work don't they? 18x8 ET 44. I'm on a 1.5" drop.
  15. A

Broken sway bar link!!!

Help! I felt vibration in my steering after installing my front springs and I noticed that my sway bar link bolt is broken, sheared off. What can I do to fix this? Part numbers?
  16. A

18x8.5 Phaeton

5x112 ET45 Would these fit? How do you guys think that they will look? I can get them for $400.
  17. A

Spacers and Bolts

So I have OEM Porto's and I want to make them flush since I'm installing H&R Super Sports. I've heard that ET 45 Front and ET 40 rear are the best offsets to run. I'm on ECS and am a little confused whether I need bolts or not, or how long of bolts I need. Their 15mm spacer comes with 43mm long...
  18. A

Ronal A6 18's?

I'm waiting to pull the trigger on some OEM A6 take offs. The wheels are 18x8 ET 35 with 235/40/18 tires. Will these fit?