GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. superbob

2006 Honda Civic Cpe For sale

Just putting this out there for anyone looking a decent ride around NY. But feel free to PM if you have any questions and I can pass it along. http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/2908169237.html Selling: 2006 Honda Civic EX Coupe 5 Speed Manual Transmission 68,000 Miles Alabaster...
  2. superbob

PDR in Queens/LI?

Hey Guys, Just looking for some recomended PDR places in Queens or Long Island. I have a dent in my passenger side door from a parking lot that has been bothering me for a while. Also, if there is anyone that has had PDR done recently, how much should I be expecting to pay for a dent about...
  3. superbob

Name that movie screenshot

How about this one... And what is the name of the building?
  4. superbob

I think thats Run Lola Run?
  5. superbob

This one is a classic!
  6. superbob

What was your first car?

1988 Volvo 240 DL station wagon....built like a tank and drove like one ! Hand me down from my parents which ended up being passed down to my sister 4 yrs later when she learned how to drive. Think it ended up with about 200k miles, too bad the repairs outweighed the value of the car...
  7. superbob

APR Flash in NY?

Hi all, I know that Grand Prix Performance Tuning was used by many of you guys for your stage one flash, but seems like they are not providing the service anymore. (At least that is what the mngr Joel told me via phone call) The other alternative i found was Anchor Audi that says they will...
  8. superbob

Bayside VW maint. Dept

Hey guys, Just wanted to know if anyone has gone to the main dept for Bayside VW? I will need to go there for the 90 day check soon, and want them to look at a few common issues: Wind noise, rear washer leak, leaky driver door, and B pillar creek. How good is the service there? Are they Mod...
  9. superbob

WTB: Set of 17" Denvers in good condition (Tri State)

Hey Looking for a set of 17 inch Denvers in good condition. PM me if you got a set you want to get rid of! (preferabley withing the Tri-state area) Thanks, B
  10. superbob

WTB Valentine 1 Radar

Hello looking for a V1 radar dector, preferably with the most up to date software. PM if you have one you want to sell! Thx!
  11. superbob

Rear Bumper guard (for parking)

Hey Guys, Being that I live in NY, and people here sadly don't know how to park well. I'm considering getting some sort of bumper guard/protector for the rear bumper. I know that these look pretty ugly on most cars, (especially when people leave it on while they are driving everywhere)...
  12. superbob

FS Canon S90 Camera

Hello, I have a 1 week old Canon S90 Camera for sale. Looking for $300 including the box and all manuals. Will prefer to meet and sell in person (NYC area) but am willing to ship if buyer pays for the shipping. I ended up getting a DSLR so this camera is just sitting on the shelf now...
  13. superbob

WTB --1 18" Detroit in Tri-state

Hello, Looking for a single 18 inch Detroit wheel to replace a damaged one. Shoot me a pm if anyone has one around. Thx B