GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS: Fully Polished 3-piece Autostrada Modena, 5x112 redrilled, 17x8 et38, 17x9 et39

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5873979-FS-Fully-Polished-3-piece-Autostrada-Modena-5x112-redrilled-17x8-et38-17x9-et39
  2. G

2010 2 door CW manual bagged GTI

I'm on Vortex way more than here, so if you want to message me do so there. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5483138-Feeler-Bagged-2010-GTI
  3. G

Eurojet exhaust on air suspension?

I searched through some threads for this topic, but I couldn't find it. Is anyone running the Eurojet TBE and on air ride? Is the muffler on the Eurojet bigger than the one on the APR TBE? I just don't want a big suitcase that I can't air out completely with. Eurojet also offers a catless...
  4. G

FS/FT: *Rare* Autostrada Modena 17x8 et 36 17x9 et 38

$1900 http://imgur.com/a/QALXm 5x114.3, will work with wobble bolts. Asking what I paid for these wheels a couple of months ago. They have just been sitting on the carpet in my room since I bought them; they haven't seen any time on a car. Three piece wheels. One wheel is split, and when it was...
  5. G

2003 Audi RS6 with 70k on the clock

My GTI is not my daily. I've had it since July 2010, and I have just over 11k on it, so I don't really drive it much. I just want to see some opinions. What do you guys think about getting a 2003 Audi RS6 with 70k on the clock. It has a brand new tranny in it, put in at a RS certified Audi...
  6. G

FS: Both BNIB: Badgeless grill, Ed's Rep lights

Ok, as the title says, I have two items up for sale, both are brand new, still in box, never put on a car. I have a badgeless grill with chrome striping and the GTI logo, and I have SOLD the chrome lights for halogen guys who want xenon. I'll take $140 shipped for the grill. PM would be...
  7. G

Wheel redrilling in Wisconsin needed

Does anyone know of a good, reputable shop in Wisconsin that can fill and redrill a set of wheels? Preferably around La Crosse county, but wherever I guess works. Just needs to be a shop that will do a good job. :w00t:
  8. G

FS 2010 Bagged CW GTI 6 SPD 98xx miles

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5483138-Feeler-Bagged-2010-GTI Feel free to PM me on here if you don't have a vortex account.
  9. G

Just ordered the LED tails from OEM Plus..

I ordered like a week or two ago.. anyone know how long it will take? I haven't gotten an email with tracking info yet. I know usually it takes some time since there's such a high demand. Cherry red + rear fog. Exactly what I wanted :)
  10. G

Do not want

Long story short, my rear fenders got rolled/pulled to fit these wheels, and I didn't want them that way. Could a body shop fix this, or what would you guys do?
  11. G

FS: Miro STP 3 Staggered

SOLD Specs: 19x8.5 et 48 in front, 19x9.5 et 48 in back. Tires are Hankook Ventus Evo V12's, 225/35/19 all around. Wheels have a little bit of scuffing around the bolt holes and rear lips from the fender hitting it (haha oops!) but look good. When we had my car on a lift yesterday you could...
  12. G

Front wheels pushing bumper when aired out

Just a quick question for air guys: When I air out, my front fender right near the bumper / the bumper itself rest on my tire, which puts a bit of pressure on the seam and it kind of pulls the bumper away from the fender just a little bit. I am running 19x8.5 et 48 in the front with 225/35/19...
  13. G

APR Carbonio Stage II engine mount screw

So the screw or bolt that holds the stage II part of the carbonio to the engine mount bracket (where it doesn't quite line up) has fallen off. Was I supposed to have a nut to hold that on there securely? I didn't. Now it's MIA, and I was wondering if someone could tell me what it is I need to...
  14. G

FS: Koni coilovers

SOLD
  15. G

Small amount of vibration in brake pedal after Carbonio install

Is it normal to feel some vibration in the brake pedal after installing the APR Carbonio intake? I have stage I and II if it makes a difference. Mostly I feel a little vibration on start up, and when braking hard. Probably normal, but I'd feel better if people chimed in.
  16. G

Paint chipping rear fender

Does anyone know what I should do with fender? I lowered my car a bit, with big lips on the wheels I have, and I've chipped off some paint where the lip occasionally hits the fender. I'll have the real issue fixed soon enough; I'm just wondering if I should use some touch up paint or what...
  17. G

Eurowerks 2011

Who's all going? :cool:
  18. G

Anyone low on Konis?

I put in some Koni's yesterday (well, a friend did.. I have no idea how to), and I'm sitting pretty low. Tucked tires in front and the lip of the wheels are flush with the fender in back. If I had some pics I would post them! Anyway, the front right wheel rubs really hard on the fender...
  19. G

Full detail, first mod :)

I started detailing my car yesterday, and today I polished and waxed it. Tomorrow I'll be adding some sealant :) What I did: Wash with two buckets, 1 with grit guard and 1 with soap. Realllly thorough wash. Iron-X over the whole car. Sprayed over roughly 1/4 or 1/5 of the car at a time...
  20. G

Gears 3 beta!

If you're in it and you want to play, add me - Oliver54665 :word: :happyanim: