GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Grillslinger

Under the Car....

Okay, I know nothing about cars, engines, etc. I hit a curb some time ago. On Thursday, I heard a new and constant scraping noise while driving. I pulled over to have a look. There is a plastic cover of some sort on the passenger side. The front of it has come off and it dragging on the...
  2. Grillslinger

A couple of questions...

On the dashboard computer, you can display your current mileage. You can switch from 1 to 2. What is the difference between these numbers. Also, there is a strange smell that comes when I turn on the AC. Any idea why?
  3. Grillslinger

Irving, TX?

Did I read somewhere here that there was going to be a meet in Irving tonight? If so where/ What time?
  4. Grillslinger

Display

That little rectangular display in by the speedometer seems to have changed. I think it used to show, at the bottom, the total miles on one side, and the trip miles on the other. Now it seems to sow trip miles on one side, and the other side says MPH. That mph sometimes shows my speed, and...
  5. Grillslinger

Sport mode and Tiptronic

Are there any times or situations where these would be particularly useful? Or does everyone use them mostly for fun?
  6. Grillslinger

Who here....

plays music? I play some guitar and also some piano, but mostly I like playing harmonica. Here is a sample of my harp playing. http://tinyurl.com/27qvgvp It might be fun to play some music at one of these events.
  7. Grillslinger

Vag Com in DFW?

Do any of you have vag com and know how to get the fob to roll the windows down?
  8. Grillslinger

Mats

I was wondering what are some decent floor mats for the Golf? How much should I expect to pay? A.