GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ABD Racing

Wuste Caravan from the I.E./Riverside

Hello Wuste Attendees! ABD Racing will be hosting a caravan from the IE/Riverside for those who wish to sleep in a little or maybe get their car washed the morning of. We will have a mobile detailer here at the shop from 8-10am. He will be offering a wash/vacuum/tire jizz for $15 for anyone...
  2. ABD Racing

CARS&COFFEE, IRVINE CRUISE FROM INLAND EMPIRE

ABD Racing is hosting a cruise from Riverside to CARS&COFFEE, Irvine once a month (every 2nd Saturday): CARS&COFFEE IRVINE! next cruise: 06/09/12 WE WILL BE MEETING UP IN RIVERSIDE @ ... STARBUCKS COFFEE 3434 Arlington Avenue Riverside, CA 925063921 @5:45AM AND LEAVE FOR IRVINE @6:00 SHARP...
  3. ABD Racing

Inland Empire cruise and GTG @ Cars & Coffee, Irvine.

Hey guys, I usually host Dubs&Donuts here at ABD Racingwerks in Riverside every 2nd saturday of each month. Most of our customers and friends live out in the OC areas and dont really have the time to come out to Riverside on saturday mornings so im going to start something a little different...
  4. ABD Racing

ABD Racing Dubs&Donuts GTG/Cars&Coffee, Irvine

Hey guys! for almost two years now, we have hosted our ABD Racing Dubs&Donuts GTG. The last two months we have been going to the Cars&Coffee GTG in Irvine from 6-8am and then cruising back to ABD to host our GTG. This has actually turned out really good and would like to start inviting you guys...
  5. ABD Racing

ABD/RevoZport build thread

Hey guys, just wanted to share these pics. Let me know your opinions!
  6. ABD Racing

heated seats not too hot

is it just me or do the heated seats not heat near as much as the MK5's??? i remember sitting in my mk5 and the seats getting almost too hot. my mk6 leaves me wanting a hotter ass!!! :mad0259:
  7. ABD Racing

ABD Racingwerks MK6 MOD SHEET

Hey guys, im picking up the RevoZport line! if any of you guys are interested in the RZport stuff, let me know. i can discount it somewhat for you guys.
  8. ABD Racing

CREAKING DRIVERS SEAT ISSUES ANYONE???

When i depress my clutch pedal my seat creaks louder than my bed on prom night!!! anyone else having this issue?
  9. ABD Racing

ABD Racing GTG...Euro vs. American MUSCLE!

Hey guys! The last GTG was great! Lets make the next one even bigger. October 9th is our next DUBS & DONUTS. Come one, come all!!!! Once again (sorry to repeat myself) here are the logistics: when: 10/09 from 9am-noon where: ABD Racingwerks 6750 Central Ave. Riverside, CA.92504 My tech...
  10. ABD Racing

CRUISE TO CARS&COFFEE IRVINE ANYONE???

Does anyone in the socal area want to participate in a cruise to cars&coffee in Irvine one saturday morning? For those of you who dont know about cars&coffee, ill just say that i have never seen such a mix of new, old, foriegn and domestic exotics in one place. This happens every saturday...
  11. ABD Racing

ABD Racing Dubs&Donuts GTG

What once was a GTG here at ABD, has changed into more of an early morning cruise from the Inland Empire to Cars&Coffee in Irvine. CARS&COFFEE CRUISE! 5/12/12 WE WILL BE MEETING UP IN RIVERSIDE @ STARBUCKS COFFEE 3434 Arlington Avenue Riverside, CA 92506-3921 @5:45AM AND LEAVE FOR IRVINE...