GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. timneedscoffee10

FS: 4 barely used 16” Blizzak tires mounted on steel rims

FS: set of 4 16” Blizzak winter tires, mounted on steel rims. Ran for 7,500 miles over two seasons. Great condition. $75/ea. Pick up only in Concord NH - willing to meet up to an hour drive (so basically anywhere in NH or Northern MA, and Boston). Traded in for an MK7 last Spring, and they...
  2. timneedscoffee10

FS: NewSouth Performance VW Redline Boost Gauge, Olumn Pod, APR Tap

I recently traded up my MK6 for a MK7. Selling off some parts! $100 Shipped gets you: NewSouth Performance CW RedLine boost huge Column Pod APR Boost Tap with never-used hose Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. timneedscoffee10

FS: ECS Tuning Stainless Steel Brake Lines Kits, BNIB, Front and Rear

$100 Shipped https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Search/SiteSearch/Ecs41013kt/ https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Search/SiteSearch/Ecs41072kt/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. timneedscoffee10

FS: Injector Installation Kit, BNIB Set of 4

$25 Shipped in the US Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. timneedscoffee10

FS: BKR8EIX Plugs, BNIB Set of 4

$20 Shipped in the US Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. timneedscoffee10

FS: NewSouth Performance Redline boost gauge, column pod, APR Tap - $100 Shipped

I recently traded up my MK6 for a MK7. Selling off some parts! $100 Shipped gets you: NewSouth Performance CW RedLine boost huge Column Pod APR Boost Tap with never-used hose Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. timneedscoffee10

FS: Integrated Engineering Intake - $275 shipped

I recently traded in my MK6 for an MK7 - so I have a lightly used IE Intake ready to go! I installed it in the Fall, and it only has about 2500 miles on it. Great condition, minor rubbing on the stage 2 pipe. I'll post pictures a little later. $275 shipped in the US, or $225 picked up local...
  8. timneedscoffee10

FS: Unibrace XD, UB, and RB -- all red!

I recently traded in my MK6 for an MK7 -- so I have my UB, RB, and XB braces available for sale! Unibrace UB: $250 Shipped in the US. $200 picked up. Red. Has some dark discoloration on the chassis side, along with a weird glob of melted road goo. I'll post pictures later today. Perfectly...
  9. timneedscoffee10

FS: Cobb Tuning AP -- $600!

I just moved up to an MK7 ... so I have a Cobb AP for the MK6 in perfect condition, uninstalled and ready to go! Includes the AP, grey face plate, OBDII cable, USB cable, carrying mount plate, and carrying case! $600 shipped
  10. timneedscoffee10

Getting to know the VW 2.0T - COBB's VW Tuning Guide

Since I'm currently going through the process of getting a custom tune based on the COBB AP, I've been digging through COBB's support articles and reading as much information as I can from them. Came across this really great Tuning Guide for the 2.0T engine, which has a lot of really cool...
  11. timneedscoffee10

Where is this oil coming from?

Self explanatory post. It's definitely not the oil supply or return lines from the bottom. I can't see how it could be the oil supply line above the turbo, but I'm pulling the heatsheild now to check. Anyone have a guess? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. timneedscoffee10

Oil supply line gasket?

So after my F23T install, I have a very small oil drip that's driving me insane. There's no oil where the return line meets the turbo, so it's not there - and I replaced the gasket, bolts, and retorqued where the return line meets the engine - so I'm confident it's not that. There's not oil...
  13. timneedscoffee10

For Free: OEM Tails

One more in my OEM-Parts-Give-Away - I found my OEM Tails when I was packing up the garage!! Once again ... just pay shipping and get them out of my house. Who wants 'em?
  14. timneedscoffee10

Snapped off oil return line bolt

Any ideas? Really don't want to pull the turbo and can't get a punch centered Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. timneedscoffee10

For free: Stock IHI Turbo

I'm in the process of relocating, and have my stock IHI turbo in the garage. Turbo had 75,000 miles on it, but was in good working order. I gave away the waste-gate actuator clip a year or two ago, so it'll rattle until you get a new one. Free to a good home. You pay actual shipping &...
  16. timneedscoffee10

Free: OE halogen headlights

I'm in the process of relocating, and have my OE halogen headlights (with bulbs) boxed up in the garage. They're free to a good home, you pay shipping. Headlights are in decent shape -- they came off the car after the first 15,000 miles. Will get pics up this weekend if anyone is interested...
  17. timneedscoffee10

For free: Stock turbo-back exhaust

I'm in the process of relocating and have the stock CCTA turbo-back exhaust sitting in my garage. Free to a good home, you pay for shipping/packing. Downpipe had 35,000 miles on it I believe, and the cat-back maybe 65,000. At one point I painted the suit-case black with high-temp paint, but...
  18. timneedscoffee10

Replacement axles -

Surprisingly when I searched, I didn't come up with a whole lot. A few mentions of EMPI and Raxles, but not actual opinions. My car just rolled over 100,000 miles, and the driver-side inner CV boot slipped off the assembly. This is actually the second time, and this week I began to notice a...
  19. timneedscoffee10

Low voltage to footwell lights

I just hooked a voltmeter up to my footwell lights to try and diagnose a dim-lighting issue. I discovered that I'm only seeing 0.319V to the light with the MFD set to 100% brightness. I use deAutoKey LED footwells, so even at that extreme low voltage, the LEDs come on; but it explains why my...
  20. timneedscoffee10

HPDE at Mpact motor sports festival - Pocono Raceway

Just wanted to see if anyone was going to the car show - or, specifically, the HPDE event hosted there!? I'll be going, and participating in my first HPDE ... very stoked, and would love to meet some other Mk6ers there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk