GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RMK6

SoCal FS/ BBS RX-R 19x8.5 +45

Hi, I'm selling a set of BBS RX-R 19x8.5 +45 5x112 in Silver. They were installed on my 2016 Sportwagon for 3 weeks with 700 miles of used. They does not clear my BBK setup, that's why I'm selling it. Comes with original BBS valve stem, original BBS hub rings and bolts I paid $2450 for...
  2. RMK6

OEM Ultrasonic Alarm system and European Siren

Selling a set of OEM VW Ultrasonic alarm system. Includes: -Front Dome light panel with Ultrasonic sensor (upgraded LED dome lights) -European Siren -Wiring harness "not pictured" -Updated Can Gateway "not pictured" Features: -Interior Ultrasonic monitor -Window Glass monitor (if someone...
  3. RMK6

Golf R Shift knob, Window Sun Blinds, Monster Mats, Dash Cubby, Rear Cup Holder

OEM Golf R shift Knob off my old GTI (5000 miles of used.) SOLD OEM Side Window Sun Blinds with Aftermarket Rear Window Sun Blinds, (7000 mile of used). For 4 door only. Included the retainer clipes for OEM side sun blinds. The rear blinds is made by a chinese company, they claims they OE...
  4. RMK6

ASPEC Downpipe Exhaust Carbon Tips with valve for GOLF R

Selling a set of ASPEC Product Exhaust system for Golf R. Details: 8000 miles of used. Hi-Flow Metal Cat Downpipe 70mm piping 68mm Catback Exhaust with Valve system and 100mm Dry Carbon Tips The exhaust valve system can be controlled by the factory exhaust solenoid or ASPEC iDEAs electronic...
  5. RMK6

Golf R front calipers, Less than 1200miles of used, off 2013 Golf R

Selling a set of Golf R front calipers with pads, lines & wear sensor. No rotor or backing shield. Used less than 1200 miles from a 2013 Golf R. Excellent condition!! SOLD
  6. RMK6

KW Clubsport Coilovers & Aluminum Lower Arms, Spindles

Selling a set of KW Clubsport Coilovers for Golf R MK6, It will also fit MK6 GTI. 10000 miles of used. Also includes adjustable wrench and damper adjustable tools (not in picture) This is Clubsport version, not V3. It's comes with Camber plates and linear springs. SOLD Genuine VW CC Alum...
  7. RMK6

OEM VW Golf R Front Grill

Selling a good condition OEM Golf R front grill with Black emblem. I had this extra grill from my old car. It was installed on my GTI for 4000 miles. No crack, no broken tab. I also have the stock Chrome emblem. SOLD
  8. RMK6

European S3 Intercooler, VWR Intake, CTS piping

Hi Guys, These are off my 2013 Golf R. 10000 miles of used. European S3 full aluminum intercooler. Fits GOLF R/ MK6 GTI/ CC and Jetta GLI No leak, no bent fins. Part# 1K0 146 803P SOLD VWR Golf R Intake kit with APR Carbon intake & Audi TTS engine cover combo. The VWR filter was used for...
  9. RMK6

Priced to sell! OZ Formual HLT 19x9 Aggressive Fitment ""HELLAFLUSH""

Priced to sell! OZ Formual HLT 19x9 Aggressive Fitment ""HELLAFLUSH"" Selling a set of used OZ Racing Formula HLT 19x9 +42 They were installed on my 2013 Golf R and used for 10000 miles. All 4 wheels are 100% no bent. 2 wheels are 100% prefect. 1 wheel slight scratched and 1 wheel has a long...
  10. RMK6

Golf R Parting out, OEM LED, RVC, European Recaro and etc....

Hi, I'm parting out my 2013 Golf R. Car only has 10,600 miles. My car is at the shop and taking apart. I will upload photo as soon as I got the parts off the car. Electronics: - Genuine VW RVC w/harness (Black Badge) SOLD - Genuine Climatronic Control Panel, auto recirculation. w/ Bezel...
  11. RMK6

Golf R Parting out, OEM LED, RVC, European Recaro and etc....

Hi, I'm parting out my 2013 Golf R. Car only has 10,600 miles. My car is at the shop and taking apart. I will upload photo as soon as I got the parts off the car. Electronics: - Genuine VW RVC w/harness (Black Badge) SOLD - Genuine Climatronic Control Panel, auto recirculation. w/ Bezel...
  12. RMK6

SoCal FS: 2013 Golf R 4drs navi, lots of European parts

I'm selling my 2013 Golf R Tornado Red with lots of European parts. Details: 2013 Golf R Tornado Red 4 Doors with Navi and keyless access. Current odometer 10,5xx. I'm the original owner of this car. Stock ECU (never been tuned). I have upgraded a lot of Genuine parts from European Golf R...
  13. RMK6

FS: NIB R mojo mats

Selling a full set of sealed Mojo mats with R badge. It's 100% genuine original parts and 100% brand new. 5K1-061-325.041 $70 shipped to 48 states by Ground, price is firm.
  14. RMK6

FS: Genuine Germany VW under seat drawers

Selling a pair of under seat drawers. It will fits all Golf MK5 and MK6 also Jetta without full power adjustable seat. 1K0882599B 1K0882600B These are 100% Germany made parts, not those replica off eBay from China. mint condition, no scratches. I lost the mounting screw. But you can easily...
  15. RMK6

FS SoCal: Genuine R Steering controls w/ Black trim

Hello, I'm selling a set of Genuine VW R steering wheel control w/ R Badge in Piano Black. Like new, no dent or scratch what so ever. All buttons are working. SOLD Thank you,
  16. RMK6

FS: 99.99% New Euro Spec Bosch RCD510.

Hi Guys, I'm selling a European Bosch RCD510 with security code. I bought this RCD510 from a friend of mind. He bought a Golf R in Asia and the dealership pulled it off for him while they were installation a RNS510 on his new R. So this unit is technically a brand new unit. I hooked it up on my...
  17. RMK6

SoCal FS: TR Golf R Genuine rear Bumper

Hello, I'm selling a Golf R rear bumper in TR. The bumper was pulled put from a two weeks of Golf R. Original paint. What you see is what you get. $550 cash local pick up in South El Monte. Shipping is extra at buyer expense Thanks
  18. RMK6

Brand New Climatronic AC system

Hi, I'm selling a brand new Genuine VW Full Auto Climatronic System. This will converts your manual AC system to a Dual Zone Climatronic system. I bought this for my GTI. But I end up traded my GTI for an R. So, I have no use to it. Includes: Genuine VW Climatronic Main Unit. All wiring and...
  19. RMK6

SoCal: Golf R Rear Bumper

Deleted Please
  20. RMK6

Rare European 99.5% brand new Bosch RCD510 with code.

Deleted