GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Custom wide body

So my car goes back into the shop for a custom wide body, and will deff keep pics up dating the progress off it with pics and all... Will I be the first mk6 with a custom wide body???
  2. J

camber

so my car is in the shop with the finishing touches of my bag kit.... i want 18's on it, but from what i understand i wont be able to LAY FRAME, but people are throwing idea of a cambering kit at me and all, so can some one explain this whole thing to me and what i should do? im new to the whole...
  3. J

what wheels

close, got me some vmr vb3
  4. J

photoshop

Is there anyone here that can photoshop me a candy white mk6 gti on black rota grids? I'm debating on gettin them for my car but I'm not sure, so can someone please help me with that? :D
  5. J

WTB: bag kit. airbag suspension.

just like the title says, i need it for a 2010 gti, or so it is compatiable with one... i am located in central jersey, and looking to buy a bag kit for my car, i neeed EVERYTHING. so post up
  6. J

downpip question

okay so im looking for downpipes to put on my car, and i was wondering, if get a FSI downpipe for my 2010 TSI, is it the same??? because all i have been seeing is people having downpipes and it says FSI/TSI. so is it the same? because if it is, i will buy my downpipe tommorrow :D thanks for...