GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: H&R swaybar set 26mm F and 24mm R

Off the car and ready to be sold: -H&R Front and rear sway bars...26mm front and 24mm rearSOLD. -I also have OEM lower control arm bushings (rear position). Throw me an offer on these (plus shipping). They were used for about 30K miles before I switched to Whiteline antilift kit and sold the...
  2. D

FS: H&R swaybar set, JCaps billet engine bay pieces, TDI rear valence

Off the car and ready to be sold: -H&R Front and rear sway bars...26mm front and 24mm rear $400+shipping. Will not separate them, also you'd need bolts/nuts for the front swaybar. These can be purchased from the dealer. -Golf TDI lower rear valence. Was going to do shaved valence on my car...
  3. D

FS: Golf GTD OEM grille, Euroswitch, Golf R tinted tails

-JCaps billet aluminum engine caps: oil cap, coolant, and oil dipstick $70 shipped. I just priced them out on JCaps website and new they are $146 plus shipping. Pending sale -Golf GTD OEM front grille with chrome strips instead of red SOLD. -Euro switch SOLD. -Golf R tinted tails with the...
  4. D

Passat lower control arms question

I know this topic has been covered before, but I'd rather not sift through 10+ pages of chit chatting. 1) Do the B6 Passat lower control arms fit on MK6 GTI 100%? Are there any additional parts needed to make them work, like rear bushing? 2) What are the part numbers for these arms? 3) Do...
  5. D

CarPro Hydro2 before and after

Received some new fun things in the mail and put them to use: -Hydro2 seal coat -Foamer gun Prepped the surface with some CarPro Iron X Snow Soap, washed and went over some rough areas with Griots clay bar Next up was Hydro2 seal coat. You spray it on wet and clean surface, then rinse with...
  6. D

FS: GTD upper grille replica

SOLD
  7. D

Interior detailing tips? Cloth seats

Hey guys, I think my GTI interior is overdue for a more in-depth detail. Besides the usual dirt, I can see some paint transfer from damp jeans on the bottom of driver seat. Passenger seat just has some stains from my kids clothes after baseball practice. If I can avoid paying $250-400 for a...
  8. D

Few OEM pieces

OEM drivers side mirror. This is NOT a blindspot, but a regular OEM mirror replacement. $40 shipped Under the dash cover $40 shipped
  9. D

Progression of the GTI

I have a bunch of threads floating around, this will be the only one I update going forward. I bought the car new in February of 2010 after selling my MK5. Car has gone through few stages starting with OEM+ to hellaflush, and at the moment I am going with the motorsport look and feel. Current...
  10. D

FS: Whiteline complete suspension kit BNIB

I purchased all of these items in hopes of getting them installed on the car over the winter. But financial situation has changed and I am trying to sell them. Pics will come once I get home, but everything is brand new and still in boxes (except front control arm bushing that I pulled out to...
  11. D

Tekarbon fuse box cover

Up for sale is a fusebox cover wrapped in carbon fiber. It's made by Tekarbon and for those interested, they also have a matching battery cover. I purchased it from a member on this forum and used it for 1 show, it doesn't have any sratches or other signs of wear. Brand new they sell for...
  12. D

BPC Dubs presents - 2nd annual cruise to Paradise, September 22nd 2012

Where: Cruise to Paradise from The Landing in Renton When: September 29th at 10:00 am. Departing The Landing at 10:30 am Why: To enjoy a cruise with fellow European car enthusiasts and to support Childhaven. Please bring cash to enter the National park that day. Paradise has some of the best...
  13. D

WTB: m6x24 or 32mm wheel bolts (3 minimum)

As the title says, looking for some wheel bolts to replace my broken ones. Ideally I'd like to get 24mm length, but 32 should work fine. Head is 8/9mm with total diameter of 12mm, chrome. I need 3 at the bare minimum, but would take 10 if you have 'em. Pic for reference: Please shoot me a PM...
  14. D

AFS Failure, headlights won't adjust anymore???

Long story short, while going faster than I should on a city street, I went over unexpected dip in the road (pretty sure I caught some air :mad0259:). Moments later my MFD told me that AFS has failed and to see the manual. Manual is useless, I climbed under the car and noticed that headlight...
  15. D

GROUP BUY: Eurojet turboback exhaust

Hey everyone, a semi-local shop is doing a group buy on Eurojet turboback exhaust systems. Below is the email from PG Performance based out of Surrey BC. For the group buy pricing, please contact PG Performance directly either via phone or email. They requested that pricing is not posted on...
  16. D

3rd gear grind under hard acceleration

Anyone experience this? If I drive normally, I can shift from 2nd into 3rd very easily, but if I am going almost WOT, I grind only that gear. I've been driving manual for over 10 years, so I don't think it's a new driver thing...although this is a first manual VW I've driven. I hear a loud...
  17. D

BPC Dubs Presents: 2012 Chuckanut Cruise, May 12th

Where: Cruise to Bellingham from Lynnwood via Chuckanut Drive When: May 12, 2012 at 10:00 am. Why: To enjoy a cruise with fellow European car enthusiasts and to support Childhaven. Who: All European car enthusiasts This is the 4th Annual Chuckanut Cruise brought to you by BPCDubs. The charity...
  18. D

hellaflushedstanced car and handling, can I achieve best of both worlds?

I don't consider my car to be "stanced" or whatever kids call it this week. I am low, lower than what most would choose for track or autocross setup (tire is in line or slightly below the fender). At the moment I feel like my car's handling is alright, but I wonder if I can do better? My goal...
  19. D

Snow day! Trip to the gas station vid

As stated in description, car is on stock Detroits using OEM all-season tires. I would say the car did extremely well. If you have DSG, good luck because in few places starting in 1st gear was impossible, but 2nd gear worked perfectly for me. Hope to get more vids soon...