GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Pryme

2010 GTi DSG problem

Car just hit 80k and is having a big transmission problem. Basically if I come to a stop sometimes the car will start jerking like it can't go into gear and then the "D" light begins to flash on the dash. Then the car won't shift gears it will just rev to redline and not shift. It also happens...
  2. Pryme

Debadge with Video

Probably tons of videos on debadging but hers one on our cars. KhaegFR03g8
  3. Pryme

I win for worst luck with GTi

It started with a key mark about 4 inches long on my driver side door that i never found the cause of. Than about a month later I let my sister borrow my car for 2 days while hers was in the shop. She was driving out of her work and was backed into by a guy without insurance. We gave him two...
  4. Pryme

My Favorite Reviewers Review the R

fMjedJIxwfM&feature=g-all-u
  5. Pryme

Just got the dumbest ticket of my life

Came out of my 4 hr night class to find a ticket on my window with the description "parked backwards in parking spot" $40!! I never heard of this ticket before, there almost no cars in my school lot because of it being late and I back into spots all the time so I can just drive straight out...
  6. Pryme

Need some feedback

USMaxuX-XB0&feature=plcp Hey guys just looking to get some feedback on shirt designs on a clothing company my friend started. Tell me below what you guys think. Any feedback is appreciated good or bad, thanks guys! Site is Hipsandhair.com Heres my 2 favorites
  7. Pryme

Was there a Euro Meet today?

Saw a bunch of modded Audi's and about 2 or 3 VWs pulled over on the side of the road by Salt Creek Beach Area?
  8. Pryme

Test Driving Question

this is probably a stupid question but can you basically just go to any dealership and test drive a car? Im 20 and in no way can afford an m3 but i just want to test drive it to see how it drives and then pretend to be interested in it but say im looking at other cars as well. Have you guys ever...
  9. Pryme

Girl Fight (kinda)

More one sided but i guess the girl doesn't like getting tripped. WoDHsXqZ33g
  10. Pryme

R8

Saw an R8 sitting at the pump tonight was expecting some old ugly dude to own it and then all the sudden a young asian kid probably 17 walks up to it. I was totally caught off guard. The End.
  11. Pryme

Who do you think you are? I am!

D2WP0Njco6g
  12. Pryme

Gloss Black Mirrors

Where the best place to buy these? Or should I go to a paint shop
  13. Pryme

Anyone good with computers?

I want to upgrade my ram in my macbook but was wondering if switching it out erases all your files and shit. I have a bunch of photos and videos I dont want to loose does switching ram affect these at all? or is that all on the harddrive
  14. Pryme

Not Another Go Pro Movie

Yep iIIJjPqAGGY?hd=1 Expect more production value in Part 2. I threw this together pretty quick
  15. Pryme

Help me win

Were doing a contest in my editing class for most views in a week and I need help. Just click the link you don't even have to watch the full vid (chicks cute though). Also subscribe as my next vid is going to be of my GTi with my new go pro I just got...
  16. Pryme

Couple pic from the LA Auto Show

Really the Golf R didn't impress me at all, it was my first time seeing it in person and it just made me like my GTi more. Didn't like the rims,leds, and no R tails. Only part that was cool was the center twin exhaust pipes. They Beetle R on the other hand was fkn awesome, sorry only got a...
  17. Pryme

Sweat Proof Seat Covers

http://www.seatshield.com/product_info.php?pName=elitesport-seatshield&cName=seat-covers Whenever I go to the gym I either take a shower there or bring a big beach towel to put down on the seats so sweat doesn't seep in. Im looking for something more permanent Do you think these look legit...
  18. Pryme

Help mes

how do you do embed videos on this site I cant figure it out? HELPP!!!!!!
  19. Pryme

Sleepers

What would you guys consider are some recent cars (2009 up models) that are sleepers? (no mods just stock)
  20. Pryme

How to Install Fog Lights

Found this video pretty useful http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR_3n1bijec&feature=channel_video_title