GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gorilla1

Welding/ Fab help?

Disclaimer: I am that asshole So, I cut my fenders and went flares in 2015 (held up pretty damn well) Now I wanna do it again. But now that I'm out of PA, i don't have access to welding eqpt/resources (my welding is SHIT) So, anyone here wanna help me destroy my car some more? I got cash...
  2. Gorilla1

WTB CSG GTI/R Front Bumper cover

As the title says, I'm looking for a CSG GTI bumper cover, or a Golf R Front bumper. PA Local, willing to drive for it if necessary.
  3. Gorilla1

APR RSC Resonator delete?

Has anyone out there deleted the resonator from their APR RSC exhaust? If so, how does it sound? Been wanting to delete it for a while, and since the whole RSC business went down, I don't see any reason to keep it, especially since it scrapes a lot.
  4. Gorilla1

FS/FT: 17x8/9 BBS LMs

Selling my staggered LMs, 17x8/9 et 25/27 when reverse mounted. I have them mounted on front and they are closer to et 35/37ish (haven't measured) 5x114.3, They were clear coated long before I bought them and it's been flaking a bit. Just needs to be stripped and polished (haven't done that...
  5. Gorilla1

Error lights after coilover instal?

The other day I got my coils installed and since then my ABS, ECS, and TPMS lights have all come on, an my TPMS keeps blinking. Didn't think to unplug the battery before I installed em, but that shouldn't be causing all these problems, right?
  6. Gorilla1

Need help finding a shop to get the car inspected

I'm running APR stage 2 with the APR DP and can't make it to my usual shop to get the car inspected before I head out of state for the year. Anyone know of a shop around Bucks County that doesn't have a problem inspecting modded cars? Thanks in advance.
  7. Gorilla1

Badgeless grill with OEM quality?

Just got the Konzept Automobiltechnik Honeycomb badgeless grill for my GTI and was disappointed with the quality. The honeycomb part isn't very well molded, the plastic is cheap, and nothing really fits properly. On top of that, the grill didn't fit properly because of the small depression...