GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. retro6

Hidden Compartments

So has anybody found any secret compartments in their car. I've looked around the interior but I don't want to start trying to take apart my center console.
  2. retro6

Anybody with the forge VAG quick shifter?

Thinking about upgrading to this but have heard very little. The adjustability makes it attractive but is it worth the 100 bucks?
  3. retro6

Advice on trade

So as a car guy I am always looking at other cars. I came across this one the other day... I could trade my car (2011, roughly 10,000 miles) and break about even, maybe come out with some cash. Should I look more into it?
  4. retro6

VW drivers are Hipsters!

soo back to dubstep... what a lot of people dont get are its roots. DJ's like Skream and Benga with really mellow beats with heavy sub. Not load womps and big drops
  5. retro6

East Coast vs. West Coast

south vs east vs west?
  6. retro6

So I saw a 2012 GLI today

that's probably it, was it grey?
  7. retro6

So I saw a 2012 GLI today

I was cycling down a1a in near palm beach and some lady pulled off to the side in a brand new 2012 GLI and it didn't even have temp tags, could this be a press car?
  8. retro6

The Picture Game

9. retro6

Wealthy Porsche 911 Turbo owner turns driveway into track....

from what ive heard, this is all his property. Supposedly they own over 400 acres, and i checked on zillow (real estate site that has lot lines) and all that road is marked off in their own lot. lucky lucky lucky kid
  10. retro6

Wealthy Porsche 911 Turbo owner turns driveway into track....

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/w-allan-jones-house/ not to be a stalker but i know of this guys dad, totally awesome property but i heard he's a doucher, the dad is. This kids just a freshman in college. anyway that track runs through the property which also has a full size football field
  11. retro6

GTI wave?

i give them the friendly head nod/wave combo... if i can see them through their tint
  12. retro6

Ugly as hell BMW 1 series

looks like an angry bird from that iphone game
  13. retro6

What are you listening to?

jurassic 5 - work it out a tribe called quest - can i kick it beastie boys - too many rappers (ft. nas) OFWGKTA - sandwiches
  14. retro6

little kid drifting lol

i had a dune buggy and we used to tow eachother around on skateboards, blew its transmission (hahaha) doing too many forward to reverse burnouts, those were the days
  15. retro6

anyone get the new dispatch ep?

so i haven't downloaded it yet but i've previewed it and so far it sounds amazing, any other dispatch listeners here?
  16. retro6

Intake without tune

okay, so i have some money set aside for modifications, but i'm confused. I've heard a lot of things about running an intake without a proper tune will make your engine run lean cause it cant handle the increased air is this true? cause i'm wondering if i should buy the intake now, or save up...
  17. retro6

Pimp my Ride.... India

the only reason i just put up with those 7 minutes is i find indian accents mesmerizing, something about them. and does anyone know where i could get a turbine intake and some jk tyres, i want to have a rotationally super fast experiance
  18. retro6

Word Association Game

benz
  19. retro6

The Picture Game

20. retro6

formula D west palm?

anyone going out june 3rd and 4th to pbir for formula d?