GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

So my EPC/CEL went on and the dealer voided my warranty due to the APR chip

It finally happened. I knew the risks when I first got the chip. I was driving along at about 70 mph when my dash lights up and the car goes into limp mode. I immediately take it to the dealer where I leave it for the day and wait for a diagnosis. They tell me that the car is throwing a lot...
  2. Z

APR Iphone app??

Anyone have any news on this? I searched but couldn't find any recent information. It seems they have been teasing us with it for over a year.
  3. Z

Went for a long drive through Pescadero and Half Moon Bay yesterday. Some PICS

Had some free time yesterday and decided to go for a nice long drive! Here are some mediocre iPhone pics.
  4. Z

Where do you find the build date?

I don't see it on the driver side door frame where it normally is on German cars. Anyone know?
  5. Z

Introducing myself. New wheels and springs just installed too!

Hi I'm new to these boards and have had my GTI for about 2 weeks now and loving every minute. Here are a few quick pics I shot with my phone after the wheels and springs were put on. Please excuse the bad quality as it was getting dark and raining already.
  6. Z

TPMS in new wheels. Difference in 2010's vs 2011's

Sorry if this topic has been discussed before. I searched a bit and found a little bit of info regarding the differences between the 2010 and 2011's. I know the 2011's have the reset button in the glove box and the TPMS system is built into the ABS or something like that while the older system...