GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Bent piston rod at 20k miles??

I had a 2010 golf 2.5 but I totaled it after the brakes went out and crashed into an off duty cop had the brakes completely replaced twice before do to something being wrong with them so I thought I just got lucky with such misfortune so being the dub head that I am i got a 2012 gti and now it's...
  2. G

is my dad dumb or am i ??

Okay so i asked my pops for some help buyin rims but my dad says hes not putting in any money for anything bigger then 16's... when i asked why he said cuz im going to spend more on gas and a bunch of other stuff that made no sense to me... is there any truth to this cuz i know some of these jdm...
  3. G

CAR SHOWS!!!

hey i kind of just got into this V-Dub fever since i bought my 2.5L golf and i went to Waterfest and was just want to know of the car shows and stuff out there
  4. G

Rims for sale??

hey everyone im rollin on steelies and im lookin for some sweet rims for a decent price if anyone has a set or knows any good sites or just ideas write it down and post pics:thumbup:
  5. G

Need some opinions and ideas?? plz help me out

( sorry for how long this is but i want to be thuro) Im extremely new to this forum but i havent been finding many mods for my 2.5 golf... i got a base model 5 cylinder 2.5 golf still rolling on stealies... ive had the worst luck with this car. i got a dent on the hood from a deer jumping in...