GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DrGonzo

vmr tire fit issue

Bought vb3s with "stock" fitment and mounted stock sized Michelin ps3s. Tires looked stretched and now after a couple months one is leaking around the bead. Should have sized up to 235s but was led to believe the wheels were virtually identical size to the Detroits. Just an fyi to anyone...
  2. DrGonzo

Is this deal okay?

2012 four door dsg, sunroof & navi, splash guards (I know, dumb, but they come with the car): $29,242.00 + TT&L. Would you take this deal? If not why not?
  3. DrGonzo

Gently used GTI for sale...

... minor repairs needed
  4. DrGonzo

Carwash scratched speedo cover

Yeah, I know I'm dumb for taking my GTI to a car wash. I later realized they rubbed the clear plastic cover over the speedometer with a cloth that had some sand or grit in it and scratched the hell out of one area. I checked the first five pages in this forum and didn't see a thread that...
  5. DrGonzo

MKVI vs RS4

So there's a cardiac surgeon at the hospital I work at who is not a particularly nice guy but he has an RS4. One day about a year ago, when I still had my turbo Outback, we both came to a stop at the bottom of the offramp, and when the light changed his car moved so fast I felt like mine was...
  6. DrGonzo

Dealership from Hell

I'll try to keep this short so as not to bore anyone to death. Last year I couldn't find the color+trim level I wanted within a few hundred miles so decided to order from my local Albuquerque dealer - University VW. We agreed on a price but when I came in to sign the paperwork they presented...
  7. DrGonzo

Pics Please

Deciding on OZ superturismo graphite silver vs VMR VB3 gunmetal. I know the OZs are better but there are some screaming deals on the VMRs right now ($700 per set). Any pics or links to pics of either of these on CSG mk VI would be appreciated. I've searched the interwebz and scanned these...
  8. DrGonzo

Dog Barrier

Sorry if this has already been discussed - I looked for another thread and couldn't find one. Anyway, I am planning to install a partition to keep my dogs in the back of the car and I don't want to spend $375 for the OEM one - I guess I should have expected parts to be expensive but this is my...