GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sillywabbit1

Raderworks MTen80s with tires

Selling a very good set of 4 Raderworks Mten80's 18x8 2011 OEM tires, 2 have 75% tread left 2 have 50%. 2 rims have slight curb rash that has been repaired and is now almost unnoticeable. 5x110 & 5x112 combo pattern, fits mk5 & mk6. Lugs, locks & hub centric rings included $800 Long island new...
  2. sillywabbit1

Chucks for sale

Selling a PERFECT set of (4) 18x8 Charleston Rims OEM asking $400 NO TIRES RIMS ONLY
  3. sillywabbit1

Black VW front grill Badge mk6

I ordered the part by mistake and don't want to pay to ship it back. i paid 40 plus shipping, make me a PM offer.
  4. sillywabbit1

? Factory Audi wheel fitment on MK6 ?

Does anyone know what factory Audi 18 or 19 inch wheel would fit perfectly on a MK6 GTI. I prefer stock/oem parts over aftermarket. Please advise. Pics are welcome as well Thanks!
  5. sillywabbit1

Charleston rims & dunlop tires * Sale or Trade*

I am looking to sell or trade my rims. I have a PERFECT set of freshly powder coated Grey Charleston rims with factory Dunlop tires with 3k miles on them. PM me with offers on the rims or reasonable trades. Looking for another set of chucks w/o tires. Once again the rims & Tires are absolutely...
  6. sillywabbit1

FS: Detroits

A PERFECT set of 4 2011 Detroits off my GTI. Asking 600. PM Me if interested along with an email address where I can send pictures if needed. Trust me when I say the wheels are 100%. Pick up only. Long Island NYC area
  7. sillywabbit1

WTB MK6 Golf grill

I am looking for a MK6 golf grill for my GTI. I am willing to trade
  8. sillywabbit1

4 Perfect Detroit rims for sale

Selling my factory detroit rims. They are off my 2011. Absolutely mint. PM me offers if interested. SOLD
  9. sillywabbit1

My New Rim Pics!

I picked up a pair of Charleston wheels and had them powder coated grey. My 2011 Detroits are for sale
  10. sillywabbit1

Most quiet & refined cat back on the market is?

Looking for a cat back to pair up with a UR DP with metal cat and resonator. Please don't say stock!
  11. sillywabbit1

Is a stage 2 really worth the money?

So if APR is claiming 260hp & 305tq with a stage one- equipped with a CAI, is it really worth spending an additional $1700 on the APR turbo-back to achieve their claims of 274hp & 315tq? That is only another 15hp & 10tq for $1700 and a whole lot of noise coming out of your tailpipe. Sounds like...
  12. sillywabbit1

Is an ECU upgrade necessary with 3" downpipe install??

I know a lot of you will ask why I would consider installing a APR downpipe and not compliment it with a stage 2 upgrade but.... If I were to install a 3" downpipe on my MK6 is it 100% necessary to have the ECU flashed? Will I have any drivability issues or throw any engine codes? I am a bit...
  13. sillywabbit1

WTB Charleston 18" rims

I am looking for a set of OEM VW Charleston 18" rims.