GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Redslumber

FS: Koni Yellow + H&R Sport - Suspension Set

Looking to give this set of suspension a new home. Kit was run on a 2011 Golf 2.5 for about 3 years / 36K kilometers. Taken off to return to stock suspension. Located in Vancouver, BC, near Kerrisdale. PM me about any questions or inquiries! Thanks. $450. Package only
  2. Redslumber

Looking for a VagCom helper (Vancouver)

Looking for anyone generous enough to meet up for VagCom or a place to go in the Lower Mainland for the service. Dealership reset my electronic component without asking and I lost all my error-light cancellations and perks.
  3. Redslumber

WTB: Center Caps VMR Silver

Looking for a set of new/used center caps from VMR in the old silver design for my VMR V710s. Will be to replace my current ones that are a little worn out. Please PM me if you have something that could help. *Image courtesy of SkateBoy918
  4. Redslumber

Finding The Right LED TRUNK Light

Looking for a replacement LED for the trunk. Bought these off Amazon that were either defective or not compatible. The light would glow every so faintly. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00B2YE4B4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00 Wondering if there's a more reliable place to...
  5. Redslumber

*How to touch up chips and scratches*

Looking for someone who knows a thing or two about touch-up repair. I'm thinking of wet-sanding down the damage on my front spoiler and touching it up with a paint pen and gloss. Do you think it looks possible? Guess we'll find out. Also going to touch up a bunch of hit-and-run scratches on my...
  6. Redslumber

*My License Plate Fell Off*

Hey, so I was wondering where to go about getting another license plate bracket. Mine is gone now, along with the front license plate. I was driving down a hill at night going about 80 and hit a plateau with train tracks pretty hard. My front set-up was pieced together with a single zip-tie...
  7. Redslumber

WTB: VMR V710 Hyper Silver 18x8.5 ET45

Looking for some VMR V710s in Hyper Silver. One wheel would be even better! Need to replace a wheel that is slowly leaking air from a crack between the rim and tire to it's inevitable death... PM me if you have any info on where to find one or a set!
  8. Redslumber

WTB: VMR V710 Hyper Silver 18x8.5 ET45

Looking for some VMR V710s in Hyper Silver. One wheel would be even better! Need to replace a wheel that is slowly leaking air from a crack between the rim and tire to it's inevitable death...:cry: PM me if you have any info on where to find one or a set!
  9. Redslumber

**Help** Advice On Wheel/Suspension Problem :S

So I'm having some trouble with my suspension/wheel set-up right now. Recently installed a new set of tires (Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3) on my 18" VMR wheels and I'm having a lot of trouble with rubbing; especially on the front passenger side sitting on H&R Sport Springs and Koni Yellows. Tire...
  10. Redslumber

**CHEAP** FS: Eurojet Performance Exhaust 2.5L GOLF

Selling my Eurojet Exhaust. Impulse buy, and I went back to stock. Has 200km (124 miles) on it only!!! $450 + shipping Please feel free to email me regarding any questions or concerns. Thanks, 4buyO9m5eOc
  11. Redslumber

**CHEAP** FS: Eurojet Performance Exhaust 2.5L GOLF

Selling my Eurojet Exhaust. Impulse buy, and I went back to stock. Has 200km (124 miles) on it only!!! $450 + shipping Please feel free to email me regarding any questions or concerns. Thanks, 4buyO9m5eOc
  12. Redslumber

Koni Shock Dampening

Hey guys, Read a few threads without any answers on this subject. I have a set of Koni Yellow that are going to be paired with H&R Sport Springs. Currently running on softest dampening on all 4 and loving the ride quality. Wondering if anyone knows the set up to get the most out of these shocks...
  13. Redslumber

FS: H&R Super Sport Springs

Selling my H&R Super Sport spring set. $175
  14. Redslumber

FS: H&R Super Sport Springs

Selling my H&R Super Sport spring set. $175
  15. Redslumber

FS: AWE Performance Exhaust 2.5L Golf

Hate to part with something that sounds so beautiful. Looking to see if there's a market right now before I start parting out for a new vehicle. Installed last summer. Still on car at the moment. SOLD http://www.awe-tuning.com/a-w-e-tuning-mk6-2-5l-exhaust SxSvfIu7Kkk
  16. Redslumber

Feeler: AWE Performance Exhaust 2.5L

FS: AWE Performance Exhaust 2.5L Hate to part with something that sounds so beautiful. Looking to see if there's a market right now before I start parting out for a new vehicle. Installed last summer. Still on car at the moment. SOLD http://www.awe-tuning.com/a-w-e-tuning-mk6-2-5l-exhaust...
  17. Redslumber

FT/FS H&R Super Sport Springs for Sport

Hi there. Looking to see if anyone is interesting in trading their H&R Sport springs for my H&R Super Sport springs. Ride quality has been superb, paired with a set of Koni Yellows, with a much more aggressive stance. Just need something a little higher to compensate the new Rieger front lip...
  18. Redslumber

Looking for Fog Light Cover Replacement

Hey, Does anyone know the part number for the passenger side, plastic fog light cover? I broke a clip changing out the fog light. Looking for one with the chrome trimming as well. Thanks,
  19. Redslumber

WTB: VMR 710s

As listed. Looking for a set of Hyper Silver VMR 710s in 18". Any info is appreciated!
  20. Redslumber

Hit & Run

Hey guys, Came back to my car after dinner about a week ago and found this thing of beauty on the rear left bumper. It looks like some asshole's yellow mazda miata convertible or a taxi swiped me while I was parked on the side of the street. Wondering if there's any way you would try and fix...