GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gauge85

Gen 1 Eurojet Downpipe broke...need help with options

So after ~80k or so with the full TBE Gen 1 Eurojet exhaust installed I discovered an exhaust leak. Upon inspection the flex portion of the downpipe has split partially. I am not throwing any codes and the car drives normally it just sounds bad. Note this picture is a Gen 2 but circled piece...
  2. Gauge85

Paintball Thread?

The team I play on has done regional Xball the last couple years (USPA, NYXL) we are attempting a full PSP (National series) this year. Not much for the woods anymore I love scenarios and big games though.
  3. Gauge85

Paintball Thread?

Anyone else on here play regularly or competitively?
  4. Gauge85

The Official Beer Thread

Starsan. I was pretty thorough with my sanitation too so still not 100% sure where I caught the bug... Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Gauge85

Grand Theft Auto 5

Hmmm they haven't done anything to me yet. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Gauge85

The Official Beer Thread

Soured throughout. Aceto or Lacto not sure which. I tried a starter with yeast from commercial bottles.
  7. Gauge85

The Official Beer Thread

This is what 5 gallons of failure look like. Contaminated Oberon clone I had to dump yesterday :cry:
  8. Gauge85

The Official Beer Thread

Victory Golden Monkey is one of my favorites. Belgian Tripel
  9. Gauge85

Grand Theft Auto 5

Not sure if this has been patched yet but there is a glitch in online play that allowed me to make 5-6 million in a couple hours playing Monday and Tuesday this week. If you sell any car to LSC (starting price must be <50k) buy all upgrades possible and then sell. Right when it says You have...
  10. Gauge85

Grand Theft Auto 5

These are the same 12-14 year old morons that play COD all day with one difference: freedom. A COD death match is structured whereas Rockstar gave these people an online sandbox with guns to fuck with other people who are trying to play and being an asshat has little to no repercussions.
  11. Gauge85

Grand Theft Auto 5

Survival missions give you $20k for finishing all 10 waves. The survival mission with the meth dealers is easiest there is a small building right next to a wall in that map where two people can hide on either side and shoot everyone. Helicopters can't really get to you either. Takes like 15...
  12. Gauge85

Grand Theft Auto 5

This. Every server I get on is 95% morons. Most people are more interested in killing you for your money than actually doing jobs/playing the game any other way.
  13. Gauge85

Grand Theft Auto 5

I wasn't saying it was fun but I like money and being able to buy cool stuff in the game and this is currently the best way to get it. I'm talking about rigged racing with 3-4 friends and we rotate through who "wins" and bet on that person. Xbox Tag: Gauge858 btw if anyone wants to get in on...
  14. Gauge85

Grand Theft Auto 5

Thanks for the tips grinding races does seem to be the fastest and easiest way to make a decent amount of money...just takes time. Grinding for a couple hours with 2-3 people the last two nights netted me 500k. Can finish a race in 1:50 or so and you win ~7k for first + 1k for betting. Also...
  15. Gauge85

Grand Theft Auto 5

Too busy skydiving to shoot anybody last night. Good thing they don't rate you on whether the character lands on his feet or not. I'm a big fan of coming in hot and just smashing face first on the target...as long as you survive you pass haha
  16. Gauge85

Grand Theft Auto 5

$500,000 GTA money is only worth $5.50 US according to that Forbes article once they open up micro-transactions again. If that's true and the mission payouts don't improve I would be tempted to spend $20 US and be a baller in the online game as opposed to the countless hours it would currently...
  17. Gauge85

Ricer Spotted Thread

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  18. Gauge85

The tdi finally became the daily!

That paint is sick
  19. Gauge85

KW V3 settings?

I did a decent amount of searching on here, GolfMK5, and VWVortex but can't find many numbers for rebound/bump settings. Most everything I find is for R32s. Anyone on here running KW V3s? Post up your settings.
  20. Gauge85

Alignment Woes- Causing excessive tire wear?

Backstory: Around the end of September of last year I installed DG springs on my car. After about a week of driving on them I took the car in to Flynn Tire in Grove City, PA to do an alignment. I had previously taken my '03 TDI there and they have always treated me well and seemed to know...