GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gauge85

Gen 1 Eurojet Downpipe broke...need help with options

So after ~80k or so with the full TBE Gen 1 Eurojet exhaust installed I discovered an exhaust leak. Upon inspection the flex portion of the downpipe has split partially. I am not throwing any codes and the car drives normally it just sounds bad. Note this picture is a Gen 2 but circled piece...
  2. Gauge85

Paintball Thread?

Anyone else on here play regularly or competitively?
  3. Gauge85

KW V3 settings?

I did a decent amount of searching on here, GolfMK5, and VWVortex but can't find many numbers for rebound/bump settings. Most everything I find is for R32s. Anyone on here running KW V3s? Post up your settings.
  4. Gauge85

Alignment Woes- Causing excessive tire wear?

Backstory: Around the end of September of last year I installed DG springs on my car. After about a week of driving on them I took the car in to Flynn Tire in Grove City, PA to do an alignment. I had previously taken my '03 TDI there and they have always treated me well and seemed to know...
  5. Gauge85

APR Dealer feedback Eastern PA/Western OH area

APR Dealer feedback Western PA/Eastern OH area Hey all I am currently looking at places to get my APR Stage 1 flash done and I was wondering if anyone has dealt with these places and can provide some more feedback/reviews? Any information would be appreciated I am fairly new to the area and...