GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. oempls

FS: BBS CHs (Authentic!)

Sold
  2. oempls

Goodbye MK6 peeps!

It was great while it lasted. I really enjoyed the SoCal MK6 community after my move over from Hawaii. Those Last Sunday cruises and the meets/shows up north were very diverse. This is the first time in 10 years that I haven't personally owned a VW. I traded the car in this weekend for a...
  3. oempls

FS: APR Stage 1 & 2 Intake

Parting the car back to stock. I have a APR Stage 1 and 2 intake. Will clean and oil filter before delivery. Stage 1: $200 Stage 2: sold
  4. oempls

MK6 Partout - OEM & Aftermarket

The day some of you have been asking for is finally happening. Parting out my GTI: Hatch weather mat w/ cargo blocks (4) & net: $75 Brand new in bag black carpet mats: $60 Thule fork mount bike attachment: $80
  5. oempls

FS: RNS 315 - MINT

SOLD
  6. oempls

WTT: BBS CHs for OEM wheels + cash

DELETE
  7. oempls

FS: 2011 4-door GTI

SOLD
  8. oempls

MK6 APR Builds

Who out there has a full APR build? These guys are getting pretty intense with the 2.0T platform and are offering ever last detail for modifications. Got bored at work today: APR Stage 3+ Kit ---------------------- $5,999.99 APR Turbo Back Exhaust --------------- $1,774.99 APR Oil Protection...
  9. oempls

Longer Iphone MDI Cable

I am sure this has come up before but has anyone ever found a longer Iphone/Ipod MDI cable? I searched the VW DriversGear site with no luck and the only thing I have come across are eBay cables which I'd rather not try my luck at.
  10. oempls

FS: RCD 310

SOLD
  11. oempls

Mk4 Thule Surfboard Attachment

I have a used thule surfboard attachment that I used on my 2002 VW GTI but can be used on a votex or thule equipped Jetta or Golf. It comes with the 4 carriers, 2 straps and 2 go bananas board pads. Will fit any thule or votex equipped 2000-2006 VW. $80
  12. oempls

Over tightened oil drain plug

Pulled the plug out for my 40k oil change today and noticed it was a little tighter than normal. After the drain and filter change I installed the new plug that came with my 40k maintenance kit and as I tightened it the resistance came so I gave it a light 1/4 turn with my open end wrench and...
  13. oempls

APR intake servicing

How many of you are running the APR stage 1 intake, if so how often do you clean it? Was thinking it was about time to service it but since it is enclosed it should be safe from most elements.
  14. oempls

Clunking under acceleration

Haven't had a chance to get under the car and find the source but sometimes I hear a clunking when accelerating or riding over rough roads. It doesn't always happen but it sounds like it's coming from the front half of the car. Any suggestions?
  15. oempls

Hood Bra

Picked up a Le Bra, hood bra from a member on the forums for an upcoming roadtrip starting in San Diego and ending in Portland. Needless to say, don't use it when it is more than 110+ degrees outside. I wonder if anyone else experienced it.
  16. oempls

Low Oil Pressure Light

The other day as I was coming home backing up into the garage a low oil pressure, do not rev above 4000 rpms warning popped up on the dash. Checked the oil which looked fine and then decided to give it a scan, this is what popped up: 4 Faults Found: 008213 - Intake Manifold Flap Position Sensor...
  17. oempls

Ruined CHs?

Had some issues getting a fresh set of powdercoated wheels off today to put on some spacers. Threw some PB blaster on there to let it sit for 30min. Started wobbeling a bit and it finally comes off. Only thing, now there is this ring on my hub that is metal. I thought it might be a hub adapter...
  18. oempls

FS: (20) Wobble Bolts

SOLD
  19. oempls

FS: (20) Wobble Bolts

5x112-5x114 20 - used wobble bolts Diameter: 14mm Length: 27mm $75
  20. oempls

SMOG friendly downpipes

I know that is pretty much and oxymoron but what downpipes are you guys running without any SMOG issues? I am not talking about going to a "hook-up" station either, just wanting to know if the performance gains of Stage 2 are woth the SMOG headaches down the road.