GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

part out update

eurojet catback-sold apr intake- sold Bulbs and floormats- 50bucks +shipping then done.
  2. S

Part out update

Price update: 1. Carbonio stage 1 intake Cbfa type with all clamps and parts-220 :obo picked up Shipped 15 bucks more.* Cali quote 2. Free floor r line mats with intake 3. Piaa extreme white halogen bulbs 20 bucks Pics on demand
  3. S

GTI part out

:w00t: For sale: 1. Eurojet catback exhaust, 6mos old---$500/obo Awesome build quality Full stainless steel construction Has all parts with 2.5" reducer to connect a widerange of downpipes and stock downpipe check it out on you tube, sounds different, and mean 2. Carbonio stage 1 intake...
  4. S

good deal or not

I talked a local dealer to buy a 2013 mustang gt, premium, 6speed, leather, etc. MSRP was 36500, I got him down to 29100+fees. I qualified for 1.99%/72mos. I was gonna trade in my 2010 loaded 4door GTI with 29100 miles on it. They offered me 16500 for it. I owe 18700. I walked away because I...
  5. S

Advice

Im looking to buy a kicker powered subwoofer Specifically the "hideway" series. Any idea if its a good Option for our cars. The online reviews have been good for it Any suggestions would be apreciated.
  6. S

Wierd dsg

Recently my dsg has been shifting kinda Stiffly when i use the paddel shifters. Shifts smooth when its in s mode And no shifting. Put it in stock mode just in case! Gonna eval in da mornin
  7. S

Lug nut problem

I went to get my continental dws tires installed. At the tire shop the mechanic said this: your security lug nuts are over torqued. They could not remove them. Hence i could not get the tires installed. Should i go to the dealer and have them sort this out. The tires were rotated by them.
  8. S

speakers

I want to change my stock speakers, any recomendations, Just want good clean sound. No subwoofers enclosures, just replacements for the stock speakers
  9. S

Tire question

I have a question for everyone? I have to replace two rear tires that have sidewall damage on them. Can i just buy two tires of the same make and put the new ones on the front rims Then rotate the front old tires to the back. Or should i buy all 4 new tires. The front a/s pirelli p zero nero's...
  10. S

oil leak?

My car is dripping a mysterious viscous fluid, it looks pinkish in color. I wonder if it is transmission fluid, hope not. I wonder if a cold winter morning will cause the dsg transmission gasket to shrink. It was 31F last night. Any Ideas? Car is going to the dealership tomorrow. Just locked the...
  11. S

Gas mileage after carbonio stage 1

The other day I drove to the airport. I decided to check my gas mileage on my little rocket. Previous to the carbonio stage 1 intake install I was getting consistent 36+mpg on the highway at 70mph. Well after the intake, the mileage has gone down to 29mpg. APR website states it should improve...
  12. S

Cheapest but best

Well ive got my eurojet catback on order. Just wanna get info on inexpensive catted down pipes. The eurojet looks good, just a little bit beyond the budjet Any ideas?
  13. S

question for you all

what do you all think of this idea? 1. On our stock dp, what if we replace the stock catalytic converter and put on a high flow magnaflow cat. 2. The main thing I believe that is holding up the stock dp is the rescritive cat. Any ideas, thoughts
  14. S

help me decide

I want to buy a cat back exhaust. Don't want the headache and cost for doing a tbe. My choices: 1. APR cat back 2. Eurojet cat back
  15. S

Its getting hot in Lodi

Since its getting 100 degrees plus on a daily basis Does anyone recommend any special precautions to prevent breakdown on our tuned cars. I notice the car is much more sluggish with the a/c on. I know thats normal, but jeez its kinda scary
  16. S

Help can't decide between a k/n filter charger and a carbonio stage 1 intaks

I have a K/N filter charger. Thinking about if I should get a carbonio stage 1 from APR. Is it worth it to do the upgrade. The car feels plenty quick now. But She could be quicker and faster Thanks SikhGTI
  17. S

A month of Bad luck

Man o Man Im having bad luck. 1. rock hit windshield, nick it 2. some dumb ass at work has put 3 dents on my car , over 2 weeks period. Im trying to fig out who it is, so I can beat them. In all my years of owning various cars, this poor little GTI has gotten the most dents ever.!! 3. hit a...
  18. S

help

does the 2011 gti's rear window washer liquid sprayer leak as well like the 2010 model. Mine only leaks on tight turns and warm weather. The dealer says nothing can be done. I am having my doubts. Any advice would be of great help