GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. shawn lichtfuss

2016 VW golf

I came across this article on my ipad & figured I'd share: http://www.motortrend.com/future/future_vehicles/1108_2016_volkswagen_golf_inside_and_out/index.html
  2. shawn lichtfuss

Brand new neuspeed ss brake lines *fronts only MKVI golf/jetta/CC

http://www.neuspeed.com/243/4/0/1884/861078-neuspeed-sport-brake-lines.html Well here's the deal. I ordered a complete ss brake line kit for my car. I only need the rear lines, as I'm running a brembo bbk on the front. I'm selling the front lines, which are 100% new never used. I'm asking...
  3. shawn lichtfuss

MW3

http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/videos/reveal.html?utm_source=msn&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=modern warfare 3&utm_campaign=colossus_branded
  4. shawn lichtfuss

TSI engine cover

Kind of a dumb question, but on the engine cover. Does the silver part that says vw/tsi separate from the rest of the cover? I just wanted to know before I started ripping off the heat liner & tried to split the pieces. I have a friend who makes custom/wraps cf parts & wanted to have this done...
  5. shawn lichtfuss

Happy Easter

' I've seen this a million times, but it still makes me chuckle. Especially, after my son saw the easter bunny for the first time this year & had the same reaction.
  6. shawn lichtfuss

Mountain bike thread

I was wondering if anyone else on here shared the passion? I grew up bmxing & currently have been mountain biking since the late 90's. I mostly ride xc, but over the past few years I picked up a all mountain bike & have been tackling some more technical trails. I have alot of friends that do...
  7. shawn lichtfuss

BBS only wheel picture thread

I've been searching for pics of MKVI's on BBS wheels. I figured with the success of wheel chat we could have a seperate thread to show pics & discuss all things BBS on the 6. Please include wheel specs & what kind of suspension your on. I'm picking up my 6 next week & I will def order some BBS...
  8. shawn lichtfuss

CC back up camera

So I was checking out my wife's CC back up camera & I was wondering if anyone on this forum has retrofit one into their mk6 gti? After a search, I didn't find anything. I could get all the parts easy enough & the emblems appear to be the same size. I may have to swap out to a different oem head...
  9. shawn lichtfuss

2011 VW CC 3.6L 4motion executive

My wife just picked this up on tuesday. I can't describe how bad ass this car is. If you took off the vw badges I'd swear I was in a mercedes CLS, which I think they borrowed generously from, but that's ok with me. This is a dealer pic, but we'll get some better pics once we pick up a better...
  10. shawn lichtfuss

"Shades of grey" my 2011 ug build

Me & the wife put a deposit down on a 2011 4 door united grey dsg gti today, and I plan to pick it up by the end of the month. I would have gotten it today, but my wife has been looking for a cc v6 4-motion and there happened to be a certified one on the lot today & we had to jump on it. She'll...
  11. shawn lichtfuss

BBK

Anyone running a bbk on their mkvi gti with stock wheels? I'm also assuming mkv gti bbk will work as well? I want to purchase one if I pull the plug on a mkvi gti this spring, but I'll need it to clear the detroits without hitting the calipers & I'd rather not use a spacer.
  12. shawn lichtfuss

Where did you buy your gti

Can anyone recommend a good vw dealer in the philly area? I'm currently looking for a 4 door gti & would like to find a good dealer that isn't shady. Thanks!