GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Lodi

New Unibrace for Golf R & APR turboback exhausts!!!

Hey guys & gals, just figured I'd spread the word that Unibrace has just announced a new addition to it's already awesome lineup of products for our cars. A redesigned version of the UB (mounted to the undercarriage of the vehicle), specifically designed for the mk6 Golf R owner running an APR...
  2. Lodi

GTI/Golf test drive...

For my fellow Canadians whom might not be on any VW mailing lists... http://contents.vw.ca/golf-driving-experience/?user=777c9040a968128f182c426c6bc031f6&city=halifax&source=invitation&utm_source=halifax_invitation_en&utm_medium=sp_email&utm_campaign=gde :thumbsup:
  3. Lodi

Mk7 GTI has arrived!!

Heard this was hiding out at my local VW dealership yesterday, so I went to take a look.... I'm in Halifax, Nova Scotia, so these should start moving inland very soon.
  4. Lodi

Euro Club Name Ideas

Yeah, you might regret adding that part in... I voted EuroKraft. Others seemed a bit elitist and/or douchy :iono: What about Kraftwerks? Eurowerks?
  5. Lodi

My turn to ask for a vote...

Done & done. Once from my phone, and once from my desktop...:thumbsup: GL man.
  6. Lodi

help with a car crew name

Not sure if on purpose but; TIT CHODES
  7. Lodi

Not a bad name at first glance, but how long before the haterz add the 'I'... ...RiCE...
  8. Lodi

The BoneStars
  9. Lodi

SexiTexiTacoBrigade?
  10. Lodi

Cars you wish weren't crap!

All of this x eleventy billion. My 3.3L Pathfinder got better mpg than my RX-8 did. I used to wake up at night in a panic, thinking some idiot tech might start the car immediately after shutting it down, or forget to rev the shit out of it before shutting it down cold, or that I'd forgotten my...
  11. Lodi

A glimmer of hope, Peugeot could come back to the States.

Interesting, but mostly meh. Can't really think of any particular model that would get me excited about having them back in town...what kind of power is the 208 GTi putting down anyways?
  12. Lodi

Help me decide - S4 Wheels

I voted RS4's, but I think I'd like to change over to the 3DSM's (moar concave). Those VMR's just ain't doin it my friend... How wide can you go/are you going?
  13. Lodi

Help me decide - S4 Wheels

What do the stock wheels look like?
  14. Lodi

Happy Easter...I'm bored

I don't get flashed much, but us Canadians are just too polite eh. None of my friends will drive in front of me at night doe. Lol@guyths. #rollitup #lightitup #smokitup
  15. Lodi

POLE - Have you ever shot a gun?

12 gauge back when I was 12 or 13. Spent a weekend shooting the shit of everything we could find, but it did knock me on my ass pretty good the first shot... Would love to get into hand guns and start hitting some local ranges, but I've already got too many expensive hobbies. Namely G, T, and...
  16. Lodi

Anyone ever do a bachelor party in Montreal?

Montreal is our very own 'little slice of Europe' when it comes to certain things. The strip joints definitely do not disappoint. Clubs too for that matter, but I don't know what kind of clubs you guys have back home.
  17. Lodi

I was responding to MrMke's comment regarding the language barriers he encountered there. I love Montreal in general, gorgeous city, and the best clubs in the Country, hands down. But when they claim they can't help you because they don't understand English, they are BS'ing you more often...
  18. Lodi

99% of people in Montreal actually do speak perfectly good English...they just won't because they're dicks. Nevertheless, watch what you say when they act like they don't...they most likely understand every word you're saying. :scared0016:
  19. Lodi

POLE - Have you ever killed anything intentionally?

Try shooting the fish next time. See how that goes. :iono:
  20. Lodi

Talk me out of buying a 2006 E55 AMG

Ohly f*#king repair & maintenance bills Batman!!! Run away dude. Seriously, RUN...AWAY. I've watched more than a few people lose sooo much money on those Mercs it's not even funny.