GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BS2H

WTB: Detroits - NJ/NYC Metro Area

Hey guys, Headed on a road trip soon from NJ to ATL and have 1 bent Detroit rim. I'm looking to buy 1 rim that is new, lightly used, or otherwise unbent or in decent shape. Would rather pick up local but will buy shipped closer to my trip date mid-June.
  2. BS2H

Bad Wheel Bearing - Can anyone help replace it?

I hit my driver front wheel on a Monster pothole on the GWB (George Washington Bridge) last weekend. My tire and wheel started to wobble and I immediately knew it was bad. I had my guy (Jay at NJ Bent Wheels - really good guy, no affiliation) take a look at it and it was F***ed. His shop fixed...
  3. BS2H

Anyone here in the car/real estate selling bussiness?

I graduated the University of Pennsylvania with an Econ degree in 2009. Needless to say that was a very shyt year to graduate in general from ANY school. I didn't really know what I wanted to do but my ex was working in NYC as a realtor and was making decent money. I decided to join the firm she...
  4. BS2H

If you had to choose something other than the GTI...?

Is dodge dart RWD? Probably that if it is. Otherwise BRZ-FRS or a used 330i coupe.
  5. BS2H

Passenger Side Audio Stopped Working...

So the other day I thought something was up with my car's audio. Welpppp like the title says, both front passenger speaker and rear passenger speakers do not work. WHY!? WTF! They both can't be blown. Should dealer take care of this? f'kin lame guys. Not even 2 years yet. Any suggestions?
  6. BS2H

LOL my buddy in Philly was victim of a hoax on flight!

I bet he'll remember that 29th birthday forever. Best. Birthday. Everrrrrrrr
  7. BS2H

Official Girl Problem Thread!

^^ All true man. Keep it moving. If a woman is into you she will move mountains for you. 99% chance there is another dude or she's not interested. It's not you tho...it's her.
  8. BS2H

Plasti Dip Stripes

Lol sorry, I had to.
  9. BS2H

A Slight Delay in Modding...

You are very lucky. She could have hit your wheel which would mean your car would have had to get towed which means you wouldn't have been able to drink your Stella and calm your nerves which means you might have done something that you would have regretted later. I guess all things considered...
  10. BS2H

Sandpaper on Clear coat issue

*I made a new topic to see if I could get any help* Hey all, I had a bit of wax/sap drop on my car's hood while it was sitting for 5 days, and it wouldn't come off after a wash or scrubbing. So… like a :bonk: I wet it and lightly used 3000 grit sandpaper because I thought it was fine enough and...
  11. BS2H

Teens and powerful cars

It's not like all he had to do was turn the wheel left a little bit. I think he just wanted to go offloading.
  12. BS2H

3000 Grit Sand Paper?

Hey all, I had a bit of wax/sap drop on my car while it was sitting for 5 days, and it wouldn't come off after a wash or scrubbing. So… like a :bonk: I lightly used 3000 grit sandpaper because I thought it was fine enough. After I finished, the area where the sap was is fine, but the area AROUND...
  13. BS2H

Name the top 3 cars you'd get for $30-35k or less!

1) Audi a3 2) 335i 3) TTRS in 5 years? I want one so bad.
  14. BS2H

2008 CPO BMW 328I... Should I jump on it?

Volvo s60? I heard Volvo's 5 cylinder and I6 offerings are decent.
  15. BS2H

Drifting car hits reporter

Driver should have told him...
  16. BS2H

Well that didn't take long

Just sayin...
  17. BS2H

3rd Generation Apple TV + HDMI cable

FS: I'm selling my 3G Apple Tv + cable for $110 Or best offer. It is the newest one available. I have only used it a couple times. I have original packaging. Includes: Apple TV 3G ($107 value) Power chord Remote Gold-tipped HDMI cable ($30 value) It's AS GOOD AS NEW.
  18. BS2H

Top 5 Best and Worst Things about your Job

Best I work for myself I work from home Unlimited earning potential (hypothetically) Flexible hours And....... Expensing all my gas /Thread Worst I work for myself I work from home Not making any money because I expense all my gas. Lol
  19. BS2H

Gas

That was from NJ into NYC. Just don't ask me about the 14mpg I got while in there driving around.