GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

So todays been a fucked up day.

So went in to get my short shifter installed and everything goes by pretty good cars running great for a bit then a cel pops up, I'm like shit I'm getting ready to go on leave tomorrow and this is the last thing I want before a 900 mile drive. So go to the nearest autozone just to see what was...
  2. N

FS: OEM DOWNPIPE.

Really need to get rid of this by the end of the month someone make me a reasonable offer. Will not ship. In souther maryland.
  3. N

diy for full stage 1/2 bfi mounts?

Have done ton's of searchs bfi only has the torque arm diy on their site so if anyone could offer a helping hand id appreciate it.
  4. N

Online gaming?

just blackops and nba 2k11 for xbox
  5. N

How to stay young looking?

all you need is a little bit of weed.
  6. N

Word Association Game

Olympics
  7. N

Cardio exercise suggestions/tips needed.

paleo is so gay, he could get the results he wants eating a normal diet, just eat clean bro, just do some sprint intervals 15-20 min is all you really need crossfits straight all depends what your goals are.
  8. N

Word Association Game

office
  9. N

stock downpipe

80 for it. You have to pick it up wont ship it selling it till sep 1st then im just storing it.
  10. N

WB: Boost Gauge+pod, Coilovers, BFI full stage 1 mount inserts, Forge Ssk

Would rather pick them up but will pay for shipping if necessary.
  11. N

Looking to buy!

Looking for a p3 boost gauge pref premium plus version vag-com also selling full oem intake make me an offer much rather pick up/meet up vs shipping but will consider it if the deals good.
  12. N

Vag-com

What unit did most of you guys get? I searched it on google found a couple people on the other forums using ones they got from ebay with no complaints. Just don't want to spend 200+ on a rosstech one if the ebay one does the same job.
  13. N

2011 wrx

i was going to buy one of these over the gti but the damn subaru dealerships didn't have any of these in when i was looking for cars.
  14. N

Ct stock intake

75 obo picked up pref, I'd have to check on shipping. It's got maybe 1000 miles on it if your interested and in the dmv let me know.
  15. N

no cat how to avoid cel?

Any way to do this or should I just go out and buy a cat.
  16. N

Anyone in the northern states(places it snows) have experience with 42dd tbe

Just wondering, in the market for a tbe, I know the whole it not being stainless steel and a lot easier to rust, but I'm just wondering if anyone actually had this through a winter and what he/she did in order to upkeep it guessing 2-3 washs a week.
  17. N

Edge insight cts gauge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeOsARB3hQo&feature=player_embedded#at=98 goes for around 400 but has pretty much everything you need listed, wondering if anyone has any experience with this gauge
  18. N

Anyone in southern md with a vag com

I'd be willing to pay, I just really want the seatbelt warning off.
  19. N

When did you get gauges?

Talking to a lot of my buddies they're saying to get gauges right away at least boost/oil. Been debating on going with stage 1/exhaust or buying gauges first what did some of you guys do?
  20. N

do you keep your stock parts?

Just like the topic says do you keep all your stock parts after modding or do you sell/throw away