GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. golfpro2112

Headliner coming down

Anyone else have an issue with the headliner coming down? I'm trying to find out if this is a common problem. Was quoted $1200 to replace at dealership. Called VWoA and they said because I'm such loyal customer they'd pay for 75%. I said I'm only75% happy with that. Car (2011) is out of...
  2. golfpro2112

MMM.PWR Vag-Com

Anyone in SE Florida who may be interested in having any tweaks done via vag com, don't hesitate to contact MMM.PWR who is in Miami. Great guy, very knowledgeable. :clap:
  3. golfpro2112

Exhaust installation price

So I just pulled the trigger and ordered a Magnaflow Cat Back exhaust system. Found the info on another thread. $486.17 shipped. Should I have the tuner do the install or is it a simple enough job that a Meineke or other shop could do and what can I expect to pay for the service? Thx
  4. golfpro2112

My United Grey

Figured I would post a few pics...after a much needed wash.
  5. golfpro2112

Shadow Blue Euro Lip

Anyone that owns a Shadow Blue MK6 that is interested in a front spoiler "euro lip", I have one brand new still in the box. PM me for details.
  6. golfpro2112

Dash Computer Issue

After being flashed to stage 1, I can't access the funtions of the on board dash to change any settings. Is the ECU what controls these functions as well?
  7. golfpro2112

Response to original ECU lock out

For anyone who may have tried to read between the lines or misinterpret my thread, REVO software was never the issue or reason for the ECU locking up. The software is amazing and does exactly what it is supposed to do. With the amount of choices there are out there I couldn't be happier with...
  8. golfpro2112

ECU lock out

Just called to see how the install was doing (Revo Stage I, 4 hours after dropping the car off). Was told the ecu locked up and would have to wait another 3-4 hours for the car. Is this normal? Just a little freaked out.
  9. golfpro2112

Diverter valve

Was talked into purchasing a Forge diverter valve for a 2011 gti having been told that the stock part was prone to the diaphram tearing under high pressure. After paying $300+ for the part and install, research told me that the 2011 has a piston type valve. Did I just get screwed out of my money?