GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS - LED OEM Euro Tail Lights

For sale is an excellent condition set of MK6 genuine OEM Euro LED tail lights. Cherry, non-rear fog light version with required adapters. 100% authentic OEM! I just recently removed these as I'm selling my 2011 GTI. I'll also include a set of LED license plate lights from ESC to complete the...
  2. T

GTA VAGCOM Help!

Hi gang. Is there anyone in the GTA (willing to meet up somewhere between Barrie and North York) who can help me out with a quick VAGCOM change? I just need byte 18 switched back to stock (20) for my 2011 GTI. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
  3. T

FS - Detroits (Rims Only)

Sold.
  4. T

VAG-COM Help

Hi gang. I know this has been asked before with little success, but I'm wondering if there's any one in the Barrie/Newmarket/Toronto/Mississauga area that would be willing to help me out with some VAG-COM work. There's a case of beer in it for you :w00t: Much appreciated.
  5. T

Drive Gear Springs!

SOLD!!
  6. T

H&R Touring Cup Kit Locally?

Hey gang. Does anyone know if the H&R Touring Cup Kit is available locally? (GTA) Thanks.
  7. T

Suspension Tool Help

Hi gang. Does anyone in the GTA happen to have a 21mm suspension strut socket and spreader socket I could borrow for a weekend? I called ZDMAK and was told that they won't ship the suspension strut socket up to Canada because they only have a few left in stock and want to keep those for US...