GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Scary carbon buildup

thats my carbon buildup after 60.000 miles on my 1.8tsi... on the 1st, 3rd and 4th the guy was beginning to clean the right valves, so I dont was there to take some pics. I think its not so bad for 60k miles and with no w/m and only one seafoaming since 15k miles.
  2. K

GTI Data Logging Compendium

*it's a 1.8tsi! K04 apr stg3! setting for 95octane the file 98octane is more aggressiv and has more timing pull ( CF )
  3. K

The Official Instagram MK6 Picture Thread

Yes it's beautiful... mine is not a cupra but a 1.8tsi apr k04 stg3...
  4. K

The Official Instagram MK6 Picture Thread

Ok it's not a vw but it's vag group ;-)
  5. K

APR stg3 upgrade for 1.8tsi!

I am back now with some info... Here is the dyno with 98octane file and PFR7B plugs... 326,9BHP with 45kgm torque... thats 325 lbft of torque I had many cf but it could be shit fuel...
  6. K

APR stg3 upgrade for 1.8tsi!

I see that APR anounced a stg3 kit for the 1.8tsi engine with a ron98 file... Can anyone tell me if it is in theire plan to make a ron 95 and/or a ron 100 file and if so what are the numbers of torque and hp and if they plan a extreme file with an wg forge upgrade? Next week I am ready to...
  7. K

different wga from forge fmacvag06 for the ko4

can anyone ( or anyone from forge) tell me please if there is any difference between this three wga for the ko4 and which is the oldest / newest? I own the last one for the ko4 but my fmacvag05 for the ko3 looks like the 2nd one. 2nd question is... if the springs of the fmacvag05 fits on the...
  8. K

what compression would we have and where is the limit?

I measured the compression on all cylinders and the results. with 30.000km or 18.600miles on the engine 153psi / 10,5bar on cylinders 1, 2, 3 and 154psi / 10,6bar on cylinder 4 now with 73.000km / 45.400miles the results where not good cylinder 1 153psi / 10,5bar cylinder 2 144psi / 9,9bar...
  9. K

race catch can smells exhaustgas...

what the tilte says... since I had a catch can (vent to atmosphere) it smells exhaustgas... I think thats not normal... I called a friend and he told me that it can be two things... first the exhaustgases where going through the pistons to the cranckcase or 2nd over the valves (intake or...
  10. K

High long term fuel trims with stock intake/revo stg2

I have since a month high long term fuel trims with revo stg2 and completely stock intake. I tested with two mafsensors but with both I have high ltft... With mine I see +10,2% and 7,8% with the second one. I think thats not ok for completely stock intake. I have a 1.8tsi with only a narrowband...
  11. K

boost loss... problem with stock wg?

Hi@all... I have a 1.8tsi running since january with a k03 from a golf mk5tfsi... for the first three months... all went fine... but than... the boost is falling down... from 22psi to 20psi in the midrange and from 12psi to 10psi @redline! I pushed the piston of the wastegate some times and...