GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ReznorsApostle

Refund after not using the extended warranty

Has anyone had experience with this? I purchased the extended warranty because I saw that once you get to 70k miles you can get that purchase cost back. I'm at 68k and have plans for that money Has anyone had this work out for them, any issues?
  2. ReznorsApostle

VW Polo sneaks into Brand Hatch 2014 Fun Cup!

They're are incredibly dumb and irresponsible. Could've/should've been killed. Saw this yesterday and thought it was funny for 30 secs before it was obvious what a wanker he was
  3. ReznorsApostle

F1: 2014 Grand Prix of America is off, says Bernie Ecclestone

As long as they still plan to do the Texas race, I'd really like to go sometime soon. I can't make it this year but perhaps next
  4. ReznorsApostle

F1 fans....its time!

Seasons off to a great start. Hope for a competive year like last year Also thanks for the blipshift pic, picked one up right after reading
  5. ReznorsApostle

How tall are you guys?

Five twelve
  6. ReznorsApostle

Fun/Dirty Drinking Games?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0033Y17BQ Brings back memories, a gift from my dear old dad
  7. ReznorsApostle

2012 F1 Season Talk

Vettel had said jenson was difficult to pass. Also that picture with the quote is now my background, thanks!
  8. ReznorsApostle

2012 F1 Season Talk

Yeah Kimi!!! Button, you did ok, almost had podium
  9. ReznorsApostle

2012 F1 Season Talk

I could care less about some changes but i do hope Perez is a good fit with mclaren. Button won't have half the drama to deal with I'm sure , and was hoping Kimi would fill Lewis's space but he said he's happy at lotus. I just hope he gets a win, 3rd place overall and no wins shows a lot but we...
  10. ReznorsApostle

Word Association Game #2

Sprocket
  11. ReznorsApostle

What was your last car?

Mk6 gti in carbon steel, now have the shadow blue
  12. ReznorsApostle

dope.

I concur
  13. ReznorsApostle

2012 F1 Season Talk

I haven't found pricing for Texas yet, but from the posts it sounds ridiculous. Should just plan on Atlantic city next year, or after that. Canada would be nice but a little short on time considering I need a passport for Canada now.
  14. ReznorsApostle

2012 F1 Season Talk

Boys are going to have to dodge Molotov cocktails this weekend
  15. ReznorsApostle

And gun people? XDM or PX4 or PPQ

I have a px4 in 40 and it's a great gun. Power and ease to shoot. My wife likes to shoot it, as well as its my bedtime gun that I'd grab if I had to grab one. And it's a pretty gun if aesthetics matter to you. And as far as your dislike for glocks, I was in that same boat until I got my gen4 19...
  16. ReznorsApostle

Shit VW drivers say

Pulling the gun "I fuxking hate Hondas". Ive probably done that exact thing
  17. ReznorsApostle

It's not just VW's I work on... kitchen remodel

Wow man pretty impressive. I just bought my first house and planning to do a similar remodel. What was the bill on the new cabinets?
  18. ReznorsApostle

RIP

This made my day. Well done
  19. ReznorsApostle

Tax Return?

getting a bit back ,apr chip or ak47? the question of questions (Ill probabaly get into more trouble with the tune, believe it or not)