GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tschatzinger

FS: Phantom shift knob

You can read about it here: http://www.twmshiftknobs.com/shift-knobs/hybrid-phantom-shift-knobs.php Glossy finish and comes with thread adapter. Decided to hold onto to this. Thanks for looking.
  2. tschatzinger

FS: DEPO dark cherry tail lights

All the LED's are working and there were no issues with fitment. No codes thrown either. The inside driver's side has some minor scratches. The bottom clip on the driver's side outside snapped off but I had no issues with fitment on my car. SOLD Broken clip Minor scratches on the...
  3. tschatzinger

FS: Unibrace UB (red) with spacer kit

As you can see it has some road rash from speed bumps, but there aren't any cracks or bends. I'm also throwing in the spacer kit for this. SOLD!
  4. tschatzinger

WTB mud flaps/splash guards

Like the title says. PayPal ready.
  5. tschatzinger

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

Currently doing Insanity right now. And well, it's insane haha. I did P90X last year. Loved it but hated having to do an hour and a half of yoga. I like how the majority of the Insanity workouts are only 40 minutes long, and seem to go by a lot quicker since you're always moving. Some of the...
  6. tschatzinger

FS: Injen intake for TDI

Up for sale is my intake I ran for ~8,000 miles on my 2011 Golf TDI. It would be in perfect condition if it weren't for a poor design flaw by Injen. They made the air flow duct hang too low/rub on the intake once installed, so part of the filter got a little banged up. I fixed it immediately...
  7. tschatzinger

Need your help!

Thanks for the help, fellas. Immi, I'll have to make sure your survey is taken out of the results...lol
  8. tschatzinger

Need your help!

Here's a link to a short survey about Nissan and purchasing behaviors when it comes to cars. Whether you own a Nissan or not, if you could take it, it would help me and my fellow WKU classmates out a bunch. Thanks...
  9. tschatzinger

How old is everyone

10. tschatzinger

Advice for appealing speeding ticket

11. tschatzinger

WTB: DG springs 4 door manual

Might be a longshot, but figured I'd give it a try. Not looking for H&R's, just driver gear springs.