GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Summer rims and tires question

Hello everyone. First post. Look forward to contributing to this form. Just bought a 2011 white gti. Car is fully loaded with Detroit rims and all. Absolutely love the car and can't wait for the road trips in the summer. Now my question to you guys and girls. I was driving the other...
  2. M

Crack in windshield. Need advice

Hello everyone Shitty luck this morning as I was driving and bam a chip in the windshield. What was first a small crack is now becoming worse. I stopped into apple auto glass and was quoted 556 plus tax for replacement on front windshield. What avenue should I go ?
  3. M

Winter tires

Hi As my other forum stated I just bought a 2012 gti. My question to you is should I stick to the p Nero all seasons considering this is supposed to be a mild winter or purchase winters. Also. I spoke to simply and had quotes from 800 and up. Should I buy from them or does anyone have a...
  4. M

Just bought 2012 Gti

Hi Super excited to have bought my first gti its a 2012 black vw gti 3 door leather, tech package, upgraded rims Picking up the car on Sat. Will post pics once i get the car.
  5. M

Advice on 2012 GTI

Hi everyone Just discovered this forum not to long ago while researching for the vw gti. The question i got from you guys is that right now i am in the market for a new car and i have my eyes set on the gti. I have been having discussions with a salesperson from georgetown vw on a 2012 vw gti...