GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Q8GTI

Official BLACK GTI / Golf Thread

Here's one more for you buddy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Q8GTI

CL45 AMG: Driven

http://youtu.be/gPzCbTNpPWg Will an S5 do this? I don't think so ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Q8GTI

Official BLACK GTI / Golf Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Q8GTI

Official Tornado Red GTI/Golf Thread

Not my car but these 20" Ultraleggera's fill out those wheel arches perfectly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Q8GTI

Need help with a custom exhaust to fit a GTI fitted with a Golf R rear bumper

I have purchased a Golf R rear bumper for my GTI but I'm finding it hard to get a custom exhaust made locally, are there any vendors that sell ready made exhaust systems to fit GTI's fitted with Golf R bumpers? I know that AWE and Milltek have R32 style systems available for the Mk5 GTI but does...
  6. Q8GTI

Revo stage 1 pulling on Revo stage 2

Did any of you stage 2 guys get beat by a stage 1 car before? We have two 2012 GTI's with less than 8000kms on them, one is a Revo stage 1 with an Akrapovic catback and EVOMS intake, the other a Revo stage 2 with a 3" Milltek race turboback and EVOMS intake, the problem is that the stage 1 wins...
  7. Q8GTI

Kuwait GTI's

Anyone on here from Kuwait?
  8. Q8GTI

Pipercross Intake Kit with Stage 2

Anybody have any experience with this intake?
  9. Q8GTI

Different OEM air boxes (top and bottom opening)

Does anybody no know why theres an opening on the top and bottom of the air box in the first picture, but the box in the second picture is sealed? I have the air box wit in the first picture and thinking of sealing it to avoid heat getting in from the engine
  10. Q8GTI

1500hp Twin Turbo Gallardo vs 1500hp AMS Alpha 12 GTR!

Probably the Greatest Drag race of all time since they both Bugatti killers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqrFIXnrugs&feature=youtu.be
  11. Q8GTI

EVOMSit Software

Does anybody here EVOMSit software or DSG software on their Mk6 GTI??
  12. Q8GTI

Toyo R888 tires

I'm planning on purchasing a set of Toyo R888's soon, did anybody get these and are they any good??
  13. Q8GTI

DSG Problem?? HELP

Something really weird just now while i was taking of from the traffic light, i floored it in 1st gear and it got my to about 6800rpm and the car just died down, the rpm dropped instantly like the car switched of but it didn't so i quickly put it in D and after afew seconds the rpm came up again...
  14. Q8GTI

Matte black hood and roof on black car?

So im thinking of wrapping my hood and roof in matte black vinyl, but would it work on a black car?:confused: Has anybody done it? or can somebody photoshop the hood and roof in matte black on a black GTI?
  15. Q8GTI

Kuwait GTI Fan Club

Hi Guys I created a Facebook GTI fan and owners for people based in Kuwait or anywhere in the Middle East. Hopefully we could get all the GTI community in Kuwait together to organize meets, help each other in out with getting mods at good rates and share experiences we have with the GTI in...